First Standard Finance Corporation
First Standard Finance Corporation Employee Review

Challenging and fun field work.

July 4, 2016
I monitor the people ( accounts officers) entrusted to me by my former company, we do field work offering our loan services to businessman in the area, we were able to get prospects and applicants but sometimes we we're able to get some doors slammed at our faces for offering them our services especially those that are considered wealthy in the area. I have a supportive co-workers and we treat each other as family in and outside our work, but when we're doing our responsibilities ( office hours) we all put our attention and dedication to it. The most enjoyable part of my job is I got to travel everyday, meeting different kind of people in all walks of life, meeting new friends and foe at times everyday is always a new challenge, always different compared to yesterday's work/ job and be able to booked an account is worth the effort and hard work and an achievement for me.
Salary / Benefits
Pros
free hotel accommodations
Cons
at times long hours
July 27, 2015
Same location
Accounts Recovery and Foreclosure Clerk (Current Employee) - Naga, P05
driving a car any where in cam sur,cam norte, and quezon province just to locate the concern client. with this i need to learned any legal matter in related for the foreclosure/money matters.i've learned how to drive during my trainee period with my co-employee.
the hardest part of the job is when the client is refusing to surrender the unit or property and the most enjoyable part of my job is when i made accomplishment.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
i am willing to overtime if necessary.
August 21, 2020
Senior Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) - Davao City
I've been with the company for almost 11 years. Working in a fast pace environment, teaches me how to be focus. Time is your enemy. You have to be cautious and mentally strong. Especially when it comes to hitting your target. Every month is a different scenario. When you fail to keep up you have to be emotionally prepare for the outcome. But despite of it all, I was never left out on different departments i've been part of.
Pros
Acquired differents skills, like: Customer oriented, be detailed oriented and focus.
Cons
Emotionally wrecking due to stress and unbalance work force.
February 17, 2020
Branch Manager (Former Employee) - Quezon City
Significantly contributed to company's growth.
Learned how to motivate people. Improved my interpersonal skills.

Conducive to work at.

Learned the values of hardwork, commitment, dedication, entusiasm, passion, and patience.