Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation

Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
If you are in your mid to later career, FELCO is a good option. People are warm, a family-owned business. Stable culture, but lots of traditional politics. Not recommended for innovators and shakers. Ideal for people who are comfortable with status quo.
Salary / Benefits
Working at FELCO is a huge advantage towards my career path because of how they enhance my sales and marketing skills throughout my tenure. They provide training effectively and consistently. Also, A keen understanding of FELCO Brands.
Salary / Benefits
Salary and benefits is better compared to my previous employer. The working environment is also good. End year party and bonus is better if you hit the 100% FYT.
Salary / Benefits
Great Working Environment Great Benefits Great Managers Great Special Trainings Great Support Team Great Career Path Environment Great Bonuses Great Incentives
Salary / Benefits
As a fresh grad and my first job. I am thankful to be hired here because the work place is nice and my colleagues are friendly and approachable. I learned a lot of things too
Salary / Benefits
the workload is just ok but what is annoying is the management. especially supervisors. they are tackless and rude. the employee turn over is high. resignation everywhere
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long working hours, incompetent supervisor
Salary / Benefits
Limitations, management problems, stricter rules like no grace period so you cannot be late or else, you'll have salary deduction, uniforms are also deducted to the employee
Pros
Free lunch, merienda
Salary / Benefits
If you are a fresh graduate FELCO can provide you a lot of learnings that you will need and will equip you in the future. They provide you a lot of opportunities.
Pros
Free Lunches
Salary / Benefits
troubleshooting and repair of LED bulbs design of alternative circuits on boards, repairing AVR's good working place and co workers but salary is not suitable for a family man.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long working hours but OT not paid
Salary / Benefits
Aside from learning electrical stuff i also learned a lot in selling products and how to communicate well with our customer. But the salary was quite little because it is just provincial rate
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot of things most especially working under pressure and time management. So grateful for my superiors who are patiently guiding and mentoring me.
Pros
Meal allowance, load allowance, transportation allowance, healthcard, sales incentives
Cons
Long hours, works on weekend
Salary / Benefits
As a key accounts staff, I was assigned to take the customer orders from our clients and attend to the merchandiser's inquiry about inventory stock. I also make schedules of our spot audit procedures to ensure that the stocks in the stores are intact and complete. Also, I post Deliver Receipt in our system to update the status of the deliveries that was already received.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
productive and its fun with my co workers they are all kind to me during my first day but not only first day,til my last day of my contract..salary is minimum but working place is far from my place...
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
The company is good. They provide us free meals like lunch and snacks... they slso have teambuilding for their employees.. also, they conduct seminars. As to the management they offer good salary.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Far from house
Salary / Benefits
Overall its a good company with a good people to work with. Has free lunch and its really good. Working hours is 9.5 hrs a day. And has to communicate to customers everyday.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and min salary
Salary / Benefits
For me it's been so good to have this work because we could learn a lot of things. We must know how to manage our time, we must know how to handle customer service,we must be very polite. A lot of things and I enjoyed this work.
Cons
eight hours
Salary / Benefits
Established in 2001 to engage in the marketing and sale of various lighting and electrical products in the Philippines. We provide cost-effective, quality solutions to customers with any kind of electrical or lighting requirement.
Pros
free meal and bording House
Cons
extended hour or Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Firefly is one of the leading electric companies in the Philippines. They offer good salary and incentive to their employee, I learned so much from this company especially handling pressure and offering great customer service.
Pros
free thumblers
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
its a fun work place. direct contact with company owners dealing business with them is a great opportunity.working as team is a pleasure.
Pros
free car
Salary / Benefits
Despite of being new in the industry of construction, the company boom so fast because of the teamwork of the staff and management
Salary / Benefits
Effective management and benefits with free accommodation and free lunch.Conduct seminars and training to promote effectivity of the staff in the company.