Find Human Resources Philippines

Find Human Resources Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines14 reviews

The hiring process is very fast.

The process is fast and efficient. The assessments are a bit difficult. All the processes are done online. The recruiters are very responsive and helpful.

Hr staff are very approachable

Easy process of job application and the hr staff are very approachable whenever i ask a question they will send a response right away regarding with my concern.

Fast recruitment process

Approachable and responsive recruitment team. Fast hiring process. Easy JO and pre-employment process. Has schedule of PEME immediately. Well organized recruitment.

Fun workplace.

Fun workplace and the people of this company is very friendly and helpful. Stress free environment and you can always do your passion. Will recommend this company to a family or friend.

Pros

Competitive salary

Cons

Difficult to find transportation around the area.

Productive and fast pace

All the employee that i spoked with was wonderful, all of the are friendly, always replied to all the questions i do have for all the problems that i encountered

Best company

They seem to take care of their employees very well. Recruiters are approachable and their process is fast and dont need to wait for a long time to be contacted by them.

Pros

Approachable employees

Cons

None so far, everything looks good

Fun training

Training is fun but i was just hired recently, so far trainers are very patient with us since we have a big class, imagine a wave of 70 plus trainees.

Pros

Wfh

The Recruitment are very fast!

The recruitment process in Everise Company is very fast. I finished the interview and had the result the same day as well as the Job Offer was sent the same day as well.

Pros

Free Lunch

Professionals

It only take 3days for the whole process of my applications the interviewers are profesional and very direct . The Hr are nice and answers all our questions

Pros

WAH set up

Salary and training is bad

When i got the contract they did not explain anything on it and i understood what it says about the salary but they didn't specify that even if you work more than 10 days per cut off you will still ONLY get half of the basic salry which is unfair.The training is lacking duration, the account was hard it was DOS based and it would be difficult to make a mistake which makes it more hard due to hidden work arounds that is not in the training manuals.

Pros

Wfh

Fun people!

The hiring process only took 2 days and the recruiters were very accommodating and friendly. However, I got a sudden change of department which is alright. Excited to start working with them soon!

Fun and Good benefits

Im so excited to start my job here. The compensation they offer is really good and I am looking forward for the benefits that I will be getting once I start working in the company.

Pros

Hmo and a dependent

More Productive and Fun environment

More Productive and fun environment, processing very fast and efficient service l, also if the account has been full, they contact us tell reprofile account, good for me because other companies if the account was full they not contacted also ghosting.

Pros

Free lunch and transpo with hazard pay

recruitment team is responsive

the recruitment team is very approachable and they have a quick action with the applicants the results of the assessment are right away after you finish the assessment

Pros

allowances

Cons

shifting schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Find Human Resources Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits