FilWeb Asia

FilWeb Asia Employee Reviews

Philippines7 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Relaxed type of work and a-lot experience for new innovated system. Good workmates and nice facility for employees, good management for giving benefits for the employees
Salary / Benefits
If you have no experience in working this company is the best way to start. you will great opportunity in the future for the experience they will give to you.
Salary / Benefits
This company helps me to improve more with my communication and written skills through talking, chatting and sending emails to different people across the globe. My sales experience is a 5 star since I've always getting the highest conversion every month. I gained more knowledge on how to deal with different people.
Salary / Benefits
Filweb Asia is a company that understand your needs. It is an environment where in you can feel that you're just working at home because you colleagues will surely treat you as their family member.
Pros
Many incentives
Cons
Salary / Benefits
I have been working in this company for six years and I must say, I have found not only a stable job, but also a second family in the presence of great friends and trusted colleagues. If you are looking for a job that will still give you the chance to enjoy your life, work here at FilWeb.

Did I mention that the company also gives travel incentives to their top performers? Yes, the company may be small but it offers the biggest benefits and the coolest rewards/incentives.
Pros
work-life balance, "homey" environment, autonomy, supportive and generous bosses, travel incentives
Cons
Maybe the fact that it is just a small company.
Salary / Benefits
Pros: Few blocks away from home. Happy work environment because of few good people. Free food from TLs. Good camaraderie.

Cons: Poor leadership of managers. Unapproachable Admin staff. Low salary. Poor benefits.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed working at Filweb Asia. I learned a lot from this company because we don't only take calls to help the customers but also we're also trained to do sales, data entry and some admin work as well.
Pros
The office is just a few blocks from my house.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at FilWeb Asia. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8