Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions

Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions Employee Reviews

Keeps you busy fair pay

Not a bad job pretty easy and straight forward can be physically demanding depending on the route and how many spots you have overall good job fair pay

A job

Not a job for just anyone. Work in commercial kitchens that can be brutally hot during summer. Winter time, you get to drag equipment on a cart through snow and over ice, in excess of 200lbs. Start time is usually around 2am in the morning, so not much social life in evening.

Fast past job

Fun and fast past your at many different places everyday and meeting new people and building relationships with your regular stops each week and plus side is a take home van

Great job

I work over here almost 2 years. I get paid hourly and get extra commissions every paycheck! You drive a company vehicle, everyone keeps it pretty clean.

Pros

Commision pay, flexible time

Not a bad place to work just not great work life home life balance. They like to take on new jobs when we already are short staffed. No one likes to stay or show back up really high turn over rate. Job is easy and you get a take home vehicle. It wouldn’t be so bad if they could just keep some people hired.

Pros

Take home vehicle. Start early in the day. No one breathing down your neck all day

Cons

Smelly job. Not enough people for the job load.

Family environment alway helpful

The atmosphere is always positive and friendly and always supplies whatever is needed to complete each job correctly and effectively. Helpful for personal problems as well.

Pros

Great supervisors

Its a job.

If you like working early mornings/late nights this is for you. No health insurance. Very independent job. Depending on where they have you working that day depends how your day will go.

Think about it.

It was not bad in the beginning. I was involved in an accident and got 2nd degree burns on my arm. I was down for 6 weeks. Had the ok to go back to work only to find out I was replaced!

Cons

Overall a great job and learning experience

Working at Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions was a great learning experience. My first time being a field service technician. I loved being out in the field and competing tasks daily. I was compensated well for my time and efforts. Unfortunately, during covid my boss/franchise owner decided it was best to sell the company and head another direction. The only draw back was working with hot oil most of the time. If you are not paying attention you can really hurt yourself. I'd recommend this job and would work again if given the opportunity.

Working Independently, driving company vehicle

Pay was OK. Mostly graveyard shift unless customers requested mid day or early morning service. Oil was very hot and without proper equipment you will definitely get burned. I requested new equipment but nothing was done. Luckily the pandemic laid us off because schools and hospitals were closing their kitchens.

Pros

Work independently

Cons

Graveyard mostly

Filta

I have worked for this company for a while starting from the ground up. You get what you put it, just like any career. This company pays very well some of the best among other companies. They also allow for most if not all weekends off. It is a great place to work.

Pros

No weekends, Great Pay, Fun environment

Lively work environments

refreshingly eventful experience ,weird but fun hours. Travel to and from jobs it's was always an experience. Whether was never an issuse. Everything about the job is good except the lack of communication.

Pros

Food benefits, peaceful workplace

Cons

hours are limited, customers can be difficult

Enjoyed working for them and hope to grow with them in the future...

Filta pays competitively and accommodates chaotic schedules during these trying times. They also have an astute group of people that help train anybody new so you feel ready to to go right out of the gate.

Pros

Competitive Salary, Quickly Expanding, Great Vertical Growth Potential

Great place to Work

Company is great , Management provided performance and raise reviews 3 times in the first year. The Company tries to promote from within. Monthy meetings with all employees and they Feed us. Company provide right tools well equipped and maintained vehicle to do the job

Pros

Company vehicle, monthly meetings, Uniform Service, Free lunches and recognition

It was alright

The company mainly focuses on sales, sales, sales, however go about earning them in a very old-fashioned way. To be a salesman for Filta is to go back to the days of Door to Door B2B selling which kind of felt discouraging at times given that many people were usually busy, the sale took a while to close given how educational it was, and was, in general, an O.K. job at best.

Pros

Manage yourself

Cons

Long work days, Only as good as your results in the previous week

fun and Some very great clients

Fun place to work the guys there are great. Only problems winter time can be rough due to area of movement of equipment, and some of the clients can be a problem, but for the most part Great company, and Great Management.

Don’t waste your time

Don’t work here this company does not care about you and your life just them selfs your better off going to work at Burger King then here don’t waste your time

Pros

You don’t have to driver your truck own car

Cons

Working for the owner not a good idea to work for

Official response from Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions

February 21, 2021
We are sorry that your experience was not positive, 2020 was a difficult year and we tried our best to make all our team feel important considering the business environment. We will take your comment as an opportunity to improve.

Unorganized and hazardous

This company is ran very unprofessional and hazardous the time and work required does not match pay the supervisor is a recovering addict that's very unprofessional and incompetent. And the owner has no regards for his employees livelihood and well being

Its bad

The job is terrible i wouldnt recommend this job to anyone the management is terrible. They have no empathy for people and their personal life they disregard any issues u have until it's entirely to late to solve them

Great Work Environment

This job has Definitely opened up lots of doors for me, most people complain about hours and routes, thats just because they are lazy job is fairly easy, Management helps and care about their employees, Lots of driving but who doesn't love driving. Being able to meet new people and build a relationship with the clients. Definitely i game changer.

Great company to work for

Very helpful. You get to travel and work different sites. Any help that an employee needs the company is quick to help the employees. Very flexible on understanding family matters and sudden emergencies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Filta Enviromental Kitchen Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?