Filipinas Dravo Corporation

Filipinas Dravo Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

Productive and Nice working place

5.5 days working per weekI was learned more experience & camaderieVery nice managementVery nice workplace cultureThe hardest part of the job is to approved the submitted documents.The most enjoyable part of the job is after 8 hours of working.

Pros

Free Accommodation

Cons

Long hours working per day and half day for Saturday

Enjoy working with FDC

A worthwhile working with a consulting firm like Filipinas Dravo as my first consulting company that enables me to learn how to manage my position giving me the power to control the Contractors safety management, the management is very good when it comes to how they treat their employees fairly, the culture was spiritual that they have to Pray at the beginning of the week with reading the scriptures and praying, I haven't had a hard time during my stay with them, actually if given another opportunity, I would like to work with them once more

Pros

there are numbers of training i got

Cons

long hours had been paid fairly

Productive and have team building events

Its a new environment and projects (Railways). The friendly work team discussing some job conflicts and coordination. The hardest part is when the contract is not been renew form the proponent but the enjoyable part is we ha a group thanksgiving party.

Pros

Free Coffe's, team building events

Cons

Timing Schedules

Productive and fun workplace

Management are OK but it is only a project based. We are CMS and our client is Government Agency. We are about to manage and supervise the contractor. But in our cases, we have limited power for the contractor due to Government Agency is always tolerate the contractor for some issues and problems in the construction.

Pros

Free wifi

Cons

Work on Saturday

Construction Management Supervision

In construction management and supervision I have sharpened my experience based on the technical aspects of the project. Coordination with other discipline to ensure that the project was followed according to schedule.

I love the works by heart, so I finished them before and on schedule.

Working experiences were of two chapters; the executive level under the Government project offices, I was able to develop my skills in office works to prepare the devices for project control such as the PERT/CPM and Schedule construction bar charts, quantity estimates and cost price analyses, procedures on awarding of contracts to contractors. In field project construction, the common problems encountered was the social problems on right of way, where in resistance of property owners traversed by the line of construction. Timely the Martial Law was proclaimed which served the best resolution to the ROW problem where the property owners have no more choice but to permit the construction to pass and so we were able to finish the project on scheduled time table. In personnel management I encountered no so much problem, all the way was in control. Under the Consulting services, there was a problem but most of the events were manageable such us the revision of drawings it involved cost variation which need appropriate justifications for approval by the Client (the Government Agency), other technical issues were manageable.

productive

I can say that this job did not help me reach my highest potential in working the task given to me because my co-workers here were not fun to work with. The management also fail to meet the employees needs in terms of compensation and regularization status of each worker and I can say that these two factors are the hardest part of the job. In this regard, I could not think of any enjoyable part in working in this company.

Cons

very low compensation and unfriendly co-workers

Good Consultancy Firm

Specializes Road and Bridge Design. I learned using Civil 3D software. Management is good. I enjoyed working here and travelling to site for feasibility.

Pros

free food during working overtime

Cons

low salary

structural details

Typical day at work is to make a ramp detailI've learned a new discipline like structural is enjoyableThe management makes all decisionsMy co-workers are great people that taught a lot :)The hardest part of the job

Pros

repetitive drawings :)

Jobs at Filipinas Dravo Corporation