Filinvest Alabang Inc

Filinvest Alabang Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines55 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Its fun just do what they tell you to do. Follow the bosses' instructions. If you follow what they say qnd you have a clean heart and mind, you will definitely succeed in this industry
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed having the right guidance and mentoring from my supervisors and manager. The company holds many opportunities to showcase your skills and talents as well as to share your knowledge to your peers.
Pros
Good working environment. Supportive management.
Cons
Process not yer streamlined. Too unpredicatble management decisions.
Salary / Benefits
The company offers a very good workplace that is very helpful when collaborating with teammates and other departments

The workplace is also accessible with a lot of greeneries

Healthy workplace
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Lack of work process
Salary / Benefits
The company have a fun and productive workplace environment. in term of the securities of the employee it is very secure so you can feel safe. and the salary is above from your expected salary.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
Good company, nice benefits. Work environment depends on what group/department you belong. HR is very active with lots of activity to make a good work environment.
Salary / Benefits
Company has concerns with their employees specially when it comes to disaster or calamities. It offers good salary. you always feel safe everytime you are in the company because of safety measurements.
Salary / Benefits
As a property consultant in Filinvest. You will be focusing more of the saturation activities and the showroom manning. You will be selling high end properties.
Salary / Benefits
Supply Chain Sucks, process in not good. Boss is not good as well, no considerations. No encouragement. They tend to pressure workers. You must be sippers with the boss for you to be promoted.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot from this company and they know how to appreciate your effort and knowledge. Environment is excellent also have a nice management that will help you to enhanced your skills.
Salary / Benefits
They have a strong work ethic and is a good place for fresh graduates and for those who are very strong in terms of work. The office environment is conducive and the staffs are well oriented also.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Filinvest Alabang Inc?
Salary / Benefits
Too much work but challenging at the same time. You get to learn different work areas. Its fun working also with the officemates, since all are young and with fresh ideas in work.
Salary / Benefits
People are nice and very accommdating. Good workplace and working environment where you could expect career advancement and personal career development
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
Workload
Salary / Benefits
FAI will give you an experiences and knowledge that are very much needed for your future. They will teach you things that are essential in the workplace.
Pros
Friendly employees; Essential training knowledge and experiences
Cons
Long hours; No proper station for interns
Salary / Benefits
In sales there isn't really a required time and day of work, you have to work 24/7 to assist your clients and you would have to be with your team no matter what. The environment was fun, but the work is tiring.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
No rest
Salary / Benefits
bad management. not helpful with the clients. broken promises.
favoritism of the managers. only cares about what they want. no proper marketing skills.
Salary / Benefits
I worked as an accountant in Filinvest which give me the privilege of working on my own pace by still meeting my deadlines. The company is good on making employee related events and travels.
Salary / Benefits
Recommended for fresh graduates who are looking for work experience. The workplace culture is very traditional. My job requires me to go out and do occulars.
Salary / Benefits
Filinvest Alabang Inc is a company that know how to respond on the needs of the employees. Gives a competitive workplace to develop oneself and be independent in decision making.
Pros
Morning and afternoon break
Cons
with 48mins extra time each working day
Salary / Benefits
Really enjoyed working in Filinvest because of their very clean and refreshing workplace. They have a nice pantry place and lobbies (sitting areas). If there is anything I find hard there is their working hours, for me it's really hard to go to work very early (5 am) just to get their on time which is 7 am then come home very late (10 pm). I just can't seem to balance it. Maybe it's because of the location where I live but really, with or without a car it's really difficult.
Pros
Great Work Space
Salary / Benefits
I learned how to communicate well with people. We usually work in the field and approach prospects. It was really fun. I actually loved this job. We are competing with other teams in sales, number of clients and appointments, number of people we brought in the viewing site. The hardest part of the job was of course making them pay/ convincing people to buy something, esp this was an inexpensive condominium unit. But then a lot of people was so it will all be based on your presentation and communication with your clients.
Salary / Benefits
you'll focus only on your designated job,
co employee are easy to approach and a lot of activity,seminar and trainings to attend to develop your interaction and skills.
Pros
Good Benefits and NO SATURDAY WORK
Cons
unstable management, some managers have favoritism