FiberHome

FiberHome Employee Reviews

Philippines6 reviews

Being new on FTTH/OSP line of work, it is quite fun and full of learning.

So far, everyone on the project team is cooperative and approachable. Workload is varying, and so the stress level. In the long run it becomes monotonous, so yeah, I'd recommend this as a mere career starting point, as most do. Management is fair, but there are lapses, especially in memos released from them which mostly only favors on the chinese executives. Workplace is fast-paced and goal-oriented. Hardest for me is when dealing with sites with a lot issues, but then they are also the fulfilling part of this job, that is, overcoming those hurdles.

Pros

Fast advancement based on performance and project demand;

Cons

Monotonous work; No regularization/project based

not recommended

The company is so doing good, especially after having their ISO accreditation granted. Much improvements has been taken for the employees and their clients.

The Facility Relaxing

• Relaxed and no Disturbance • Giving Opinion and Teamwork • Good Management • No Hardest part of the job • the atmosphere of environment was good enough

Fun but stressful

Fieldwork but stress and enjoy because work is out of the office and the people to buy the internet PLDT. The people is asking about internet why so poor ☺️

Pros

No allowance 😁

good company

i learned how to manage my time in order to meet the target restoration with in a day. leveling up my knowledge from copper cable redtoration to fiber optic restoration. i met the chellenges bet my co employee and put me into the highest rank of restoration.

Good

Splicing and trouble shooting fiber optic , management is good , Out side plan work , the hardest job of my work when we have a trouble shooting , and the most enjoyable part of my job is when we accomplish the whole project

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FiberHome. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

FiberHome Reviews by Location

Learn about FiberHome in popular locations

• FiberHome