FiberHome

FiberHome Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
• Relaxed and no Disturbance • Giving Opinion and Teamwork • Good Management • No Hardest part of the job • the atmosphere of environment was good enough
Salary / Benefits
No leaves 24/7 availability and less job security. Good platform to test pressure handling. Management could be better. You learn a lot about life. You better be careful.
Salary / Benefits
Fieldwork but stress and enjoy because work is out of the office and the people to buy the internet PLDT. The people is asking about internet why so poor ☺️
Pros
No allowance 😁
Cons
Salary / Benefits
i learned how to manage my time in order to meet the target restoration with in a day. leveling up my knowledge from copper cable redtoration to fiber optic restoration. i met the chellenges bet my co employee and put me into the highest rank of restoration.
Salary / Benefits
There was a warm atmosphere in our work environment and there was a lot of energy to learn new technology throughout the company There was an out-of-company activities every three months in our company to change employee morale and But when the company's workload was high, we stayed longer than the specified time
Salary / Benefits
The overall is with a such big company, it's a great opportunity to showcase the enthusiastic willing to adapt and learn fast. The company had an altogether healthy culture.
Salary / Benefits
Lingkungan kerja yang produktif , penuh tantangan .. dan menjalin koordinasi yang baik dengan customer
Salary / Benefits
FiberHome encourages their employees to be objective-driven. That is to say that the company is looking forward to getting the results they want rather than just telling their workers to be on time at work.
Salary / Benefits
Splicing and trouble shooting fiber optic , management is good , Out side plan work , the hardest job of my work when we have a trouble shooting , and the most enjoyable part of my job is when we accomplish the whole project
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Salary / Benefits
Environnement de travail agréable et vraiment très agréable
  1. Employee Reviews