Federal Land, Inc.

Federal Land, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Just a typical day at work, manning, talking to clients and visiting branches for referral partners and stuff. Management is slow when it comes to our needs.
Salary / Benefits
Clearance is and Final pay is almost 1year until now (today) my final pay is still on process. Poor connection when trying to reach them, NO CALL Answer from Phone/Landline I'm pregnant and i need my Final pay for my maternity i only have 2months left before my delivery but the Federal Land INC. is still out of connection.
Salary / Benefits
Affordable property,Condominiun property.we do saturation to get possible clients.good for this company they will give or assign agents in corporate acct.like metrobank,psbank or ofc to ofc to get prospect clients/make sales
Salary / Benefits
Has a good environment and healthy workplace. I had a friendly workmates and a supervisor that helps you even not work related. Good benefits and salary.
Salary / Benefits
A company that gives me an opportunity to realized the difference between computerization and automation. Most of the time, IT people / team are always busy in delivering respective IT projects and as well as resolving production issues.
Salary / Benefits
Conflict with other sellers always happen there in regards to clients. And it is not addressed on a nice manner. Some people there are really very rude and unprofessional to each other. And to clients or customers they dont care wether the clients are satisfied or not. They also dont listen and fix to the complaints of the customers.
Salary / Benefits
working in Federal Land inc. was a lot challenging for my part because it is my first job experience. in order for you to be productive you got to have a lot of confidence within yourself, the society you are into, the person you are communicating with and do whatever it takes to be part of it.
Salary / Benefits
Great opportunities and benefits. Offers good salary compensation and career advancements. Provides trainings for free. Good work and life balance for better life.
Salary / Benefits
In 10 years working on federal land inc, i learned how to deal with other people inside and outside the company to satisfy what the company’s expecting from me, competitiveness Is the main key to achive your target deadline.
Salary / Benefits
Company is great! Workmates are awesome! Many activities for team building. Our boss is great! Teach you how to handle things and also treat you as her child.
Salary / Benefits
A good to work with a good team. I learned how to handle a long and good patient especially when you are dealing with rude customers/ client. A day without stress but I'm happy to overcome it.
Salary / Benefits
I learn how to deal with different people with different personality, building my rapport by my own i learn to work on holiday even on special event of my life
Salary / Benefits
IT Heads doesn't care to their subordinate. Long ours of work and need to stay overnight. No best practice implemented. Poor management style.No career development. IT Division head doesn't know what she is doing. Will not refer to other work here.
Salary / Benefits
Efficient management. Training was good and was able to hone my skills more. The job and work load is quite hard but I enjoyed every second of my employment.
Pros
Free transportation and communication allowance
Cons
1 day for rest day.
Salary / Benefits
different departments has different agendas. People tend to prioritize on their job statuses rather than the job itself. It's not a healthy competition, and makes the workplace have a negative atmosphere.
Salary / Benefits
working for five years at federal land inc. as a housekeeping room attendant is the most unforgettable experience it's a huge responsibility to take care of all the concerns of the owners and guest we've encounter in our daily lives.i must say that part of federal land inc is one of the trustees when it comes to realty property and I'm thankful that I'm part of these trustworthy agents!
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
minimum
Salary / Benefits
its has a good management and friendly colleagues. Very good salary and benefits, I learned so much more in this company even if I dont have any experience in real estate, they trained me and lift me high for me to aim my dreams.
Salary / Benefits
A good company with amazing benefits. With relatable working environment good for applicants within Makati city. Also with good work strategy and discipline.
Pros
No Saturday schedule for non officer level
Cons
Half day saturday duty for officer level
Salary / Benefits
Was able to present and create good connections to the clients for proposals and other possible projects. I learned how to choose what's room or suitable for the client's i've encounter.
Pros
I have my Own time to work
Cons
Too far from home
Salary / Benefits
As we all are fortunate to work in this environment , we all feel that their is nothing to change, but they should keep up the good work. It's a growing company so some people get ignored
Pros
Amazing culture, great benefits, good pay, good opportunity to learn Salesforce and awesome people and management.
Cons
None, Even if you feel any cons here, company will work to fix it.
Salary / Benefits
It will make you motivated in terms of the challenges given by the company. I would like to refer this to other professionals who seeks for better challenges to release their inner strengths.
  1. Employee Reviews