FedEx

FedEx

FedEx Employee Review

Fun workplace

Toxic management, although the workplace was good. Heavy workloads. You will learned more when it comes to technical. Good work colleagues, shifting schedule.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Pls do not apply to PCC 24/7

24/7 area within PCC is not a good place to workThe management is a bully and shames employees infront of many peoplealways late when it comes to contingency plans. does not investigate if there are concerns. only checks 1 side of the story.has no knowledge on the operations and spends most of the time for meetings.no sincere concern for employeesalways blamingno support for escalationsA lot has resigned under this management.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

under pcc 24/7

Life Changing Experience

It's my 9th year with FedEx Philippines and moving forward to a score. I always feel SECURE, BELONG & VALUED by my managers, HR and co-employees largely during this pandemic. I highly recommend to my family, friends and job seekers to set foot in to this prominent company.
Same location

I feel comfortable in work at fedex. But still i need much higher income for my family.

I really want to work abroad for the future of my kids. And to provide there needs in school so that what ever they need i can give to them. I also want to help my parents to build there house and also for my family and childeren.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits