FedEx

FedEx Employee Reviews

Philippines30 reviews

Found 30 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,526 reviews

Fun workplace

Toxic management, although the workplace was good. Heavy workloads. You will learned more when it comes to technical. Good work colleagues, shifting schedule.

Pls do not apply to PCC 24/7

24/7 area within PCC is not a good place to workThe management is a bully and shames employees infront of many peoplealways late when it comes to contingency plans. does not investigate if there are concerns. only checks 1 side of the story.has no knowledge on the operations and spends most of the time for meetings.no sincere concern for employeesalways blamingno support for escalationsA lot has resigned under this management.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

under pcc 24/7

Life Changing Experience

It's my 9th year with FedEx Philippines and moving forward to a score. I always feel SECURE, BELONG & VALUED by my managers, HR and co-employees largely during this pandemic. I highly recommend to my family, friends and job seekers to set foot in to this prominent company.

The Worse in Philippines

My package has been in the same place for more than a month. Delivery was promised within 5, a maximum of 9 days, given the global situation. Every week I call the local service and do not receive any intelligible answers. I have already spent about $ 10 on calls alone. I understand that now is not a simple situation with a virus, but this should not be reflected in the work of delivery services. That is why Fedex service with a worldwide reputation was chosen. In fact, Fedex turned out to be an outsider in comparison even with local Filipino companies, which both delivered parcels and continue to do so. It was the worst idea to use such an incompetent service as Fedex. I hope that I will never come across Fedex again in my life.

Always had that feeling of accomplishment at the end of each working shift.

A typical workshift started by taking in latest emails/directives if any; going thru the previous shifts exceptions (if any) that needed follow thru before proceeding to the usual workload expected of us on each particular shift . Management gave us enough flex in terms of decision making only coming in when the need arose. Had enough peer support in that workgroups managed to provide assist when needed. It was a challenging type of work that had us on our toes and being in our element most of the time. Never a dull moment as it were such that at the end of the working shift, one had that feeling of having accomplished something.

I feel comfortable in work at fedex. But still i need much higher income for my family.

I really want to work abroad for the future of my kids. And to provide there needs in school so that what ever they need i can give to them. I also want to help my parents to build there house and also for my family and childeren.

Fast- paced working environment, service oriented.

Working at fedex is very challenging. You have to cope with time requirements to be able to deliver cargo in the earliest possible time. And to be organized to avoid misrouting cargo in different area.

Pros

Free Load card

Head of operations

A good company to work with. Good working emvironment and good office policies and procedures. Location is perfect and conducive relatable to my working experiences.

productive and fun

i love working at Fedex witth graveyard schedule.i have lot of learnings to this company and more free trainings to achieved,the most enjoyable part of the job is when the airplane is coming we are ready to do our task job.

fun and productiveworkplace. people are so good

collecting files came from other country. inputting airwaybills by batch date. retrieving airwaybills. co worker are good and i learn a lot that time.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

8 hrs duty

Good company.

Well compensated and supported by the management by providing training and seminars to improve quality service being given the their costumers. Happy work place.

Room for professional growth

FEDEX provide lots of trainings to its employees. There are also lots of benefits not only to the employees but also to the employee's family members.

Employee-Cared Company

The company really invest on right and good people to obtain PSP cycle. Culture and workplace is good. Strictly follows government rules and observes employees' human rights.

Pros

Free Trainings, Replacement Leave, Birthday Leave, Recognitions & Certificates, Salary Increase, Free Coffee, Bonuses

Cons

Routinary Work

I"ve been working as courier in Fedex Philipines for 4 years, and I was happy even though the salary is not much

well this company gives me a stepping stone to go further and giving me experience and I was thankful because this company provides me on day to day needs.

productive while maintaining good quality service

Ive learned lots about my previous job, for example more knowledge about the computer, good typing speed.Right work conducts. we provide good costumer service, by giving good quality work . the hardest part of this job is you have to be focus all of the time. Learn to set aside personal problems from work.

Pros

sometimes free snacks and there's free water. sounds while working

Productive and fun workplace

company gives important to its employees Good benefits safe working place provide employees a balance social life and work experiences will meet new friends

benefits

productive and fun

I had enjoyed working in this company as a trainee even I just stayed with them for a short period of time. People are very polite and they have a good management as well.

Productivity

Fedex provide good work environment and employee support in regards to operational requirements. They also organized sports events and recreational bonding events.

Pros

Supportive company

fun everyday

It was an honor to be part of the company. My every task gives me the courage and boost my confidence to face different kind of people. Had learned many things that help improved my personality.

Pros

yes free lunch

Cons

provide opportunities to employers to grow and build confidence in their skills

Worked for several years in this company.From the start they give trainings and develop your confidence to work as a team .Give freedom to choose and promote harmonious relationship to your superiors.

Excellent working environment

I like this company's policy of People-Service-Profit to which they look into the well being of their employees so that in return employees provide quality service that would make the company's customer happy that helps in sustaining the company's profitability.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FedEx. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits