Fedex Logistics

Fedex Logistics Employee Reviews

What is the best part of working at the company?The long time years and experience What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Making rateWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?I have always worked from home, I did do my training on the job it was greatWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Nice stressful at time trying to my rate

Productive and fun work place

Overall a great company, Second shift gets overtime and love how Ms.Shaquita have ways too reward, the employees when they hit certain goals. It’s an overall great company that keeps you motivated.

Pros

Free lunches from time to time, overtime, great management

Dinâmica e agradável

Ótimo lugar para se trabalhar, empresa seria , paga em dia , e cuida do profissional com zelo.

Pros

Diárias, alojamento

Cons

Nenhum

Uma boa empresa no geral

A empresa em si é boa, mas o call center não é um ambiente saudável pra se trabalhar

Its a great place to work, pay is great, management sucks tho, management wants to brush a lot of things under the rug. They are fine with a supervisor not doing his job and not doing anything for his teammates.

Boa empresa indico a qualquer pessoa

Ótima empresa indico a qualquer pessoa dede que haja compremetimento com o trabalho

Chill with great benifits

Overall good company. Chill and laid back. Pay is descent but the benefits are great. I would recommend working here short term. My job is very chill but the raises are minimum

Pros

Chill, benefits

Cons

Pay

Excelente empresa para se trabalhar, trabalho em equipe, crescimento profissional

Empresa com foco em processos, qualidade e resultados.Sempre focada e preocupada com seus colaboradores.Ótimos salários, benefícios e planos de carreira.Interação entre setores e turnos.Trabalho em equipe, cursos e treinamentos.

Pros

Assistência médica e odontológica, cesta básica, VT, refeição, PLR.

Bonnes opportunités de croissance

Endroit où les opportunités d’avancement sont bonnes. Pas fait pour tout le monde pr contre. Peut manquer de flexibilité niveau horaire, mais un quart du lundi au vendredi vient de débuter

Ótimo lugar de trabalhar

Se tivesse chance de volta com certeza iria sem dúvidas

Empresa dinâmica e organizada

Me sinto satisfeita por ter colaborado como Jovem Aprendiz na FedEx Express, uma empresa de qualidade altíssima,organizada cheia de bons feedbacks.

Pros & Cons with every job.

My overall experience was great. I loved the company itself and its management. My employer wasn't the best so I didn't stay in the position long but I did enjoy it.

Pros

many benefits, great energy, paid training

Cons

favortism

Sem comentário

Empresa otima para se trabalhar . Liberdade de expressão. apoio. Logistico gerencia ajuda com alguns problemas durante coletas

Chill workplace.

Really chill place to work. Love working here. You’re not stressed out like other jobs. My managers are real chill and understanding. Definitely recommend working here.

Please, don’t do it

The only pros are the benefits. That’s literally it. There’s NO room for advancement at all. I work 10 hours EVERYDAY and mandated to work at least 1 Saturday EVERY MONTH. The pay is horrible and even with promotional opportunities the pay is still garbage. I’ve never been so depressed and stressed out with a job in my life. The team leaders show favoritism to certain employees. Upper management doesn’t care at all. I do sooo much for soooo little pay. Also, don’t bother trying to apply for another position, the managers hire people they know. My entire day is gone once I get off work. I work 2:00 to 12:30. Please save yourself the tears, depression, and anger and stay far away from this place!

Pros

Only the benefits

Cons

Everything else

Boa para trabalha

Empresa boa pra trabalha isso em curitiba beneficios bom

The benefits are great

No one seems to ever know what is going on. The leads are overbearing and pretty much threaten your position even though they know the workload they give is impossible to attain. Example...company requirement is four files an hour (you might have a file several days), but they give you over 100 files a day which is impossible to even touch. This is because of the work and phone calls you make to get clearance issues resolved. There is clear favoritism especially to people who are related and are related to management and working in the same department. They hold raises over your head. They say they want to provide good customer service but don't mean it because you have to rush the customer through a call. The list goes on. Its just a job with good benefits. Don't apply unless you like extreme pressure and don't want to enjoy your job.

Pros

t-shirts, occasional lunches

Cons

hard to make time for a break, micr-management, evades questions

Decent

Decent place to work at. Management is as understanding and listened to your goals. Not much more to advance though. People holding onto positions for years.

A few things for working at this warehouse

Overall, working at this warehouse, you just have to be head strong. This workplace is not for the weak! Come here, work and go home! Don’t come here to make friends. Everybody is out for themselves. Stay to yourself! Must be willing to work though!

Pros

Free lunches on special occasions

Cons

Short breaks, no cellphones in the workplace

Overworked, underpaid & burned out

The work itself isn't bad, mostly sending/receiving emails and data entry. But MACs are assigned an overwhelming amount of work, and held personally accountable for cleaning up other departments' messes (whether they due to mistakes, lack of training, or unfinished work) on top of it. There is no accountability, recourse, or help. Work/life balance is nearly non-existent. Upper management is out-of-touch and refuses to change company policies, reduce the workload, or increase the pay. Turnover and burnout are high. Might be an okay job while searching for something better, but not worth staying for long.

Not much advancement unless they want to move you up

The jobs are very repetitive and hard to move around and up, unless they want to move you. The jobs are being moved over seas. So not a great time to start here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fedex Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits