FedEx Express
Information from FedEx Express:

FedEx Express Employee Reviews

Philippines17 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Happy environment to work with. Good people to teacher and to learn too. They respect each other and also there bosses. All is willing to teach you in anyways
Pros
enjoy
Salary / Benefits
unappreciative management, although the workplace was good. Positive vibes workplace people there were always smiling. Heavy workloads. Learned more technical problems, etc.
Salary / Benefits
What i learned during my work with Fedex is team collaboration and effort in achieving day to day task and goals, Fedex management provides you the tools so you can enhance your skills and critical.
Salary / Benefits
No discrimination amongst employee. Fair treat given to employee and managers. Annual performance evaluation for bonuses and salary increase. No hassles and stress on given task.
Salary / Benefits
It is an opportunity to work on the well known company and one of the biggest International freight forwarding company. They treat their employee very well and they give their client a good service.
Salary / Benefits
It was really fun. The job was not that stressful. The great thing was, When you are on the field and you have to met different people and able to make friends.
Pros
incentives
Cons
overtime
Salary / Benefits
assisting to driver, monitoring inbound and outbound shipment,
accepting cargo shipment,segregation document,acceptance (AVI,PER,GCR,DGR,) driving forklift 2tons up to 16 tons
Pros
acceptance dangerous goods
Cons
10 hours
Salary / Benefits
Teamwork is always emphasize in day to day operations, Security is always a top priority. Additional training is provided depends on the management. Working in multi task role
Salary / Benefits
In my stay in Fedex everything was fine and smooth sail, i learn how to handle irate costumer in terms of their shipment. Special request upon receiving and delivery of their shipment.Also the management teach us how to be achieve our goals by giving us some advise and techniques. My colleagues are nice, kind and easy to get along with. The hardest thing that i ever in counter was dealing with different client thru telephone. I enjoy my entire stay as an employee of Fedex from our superior down to colleagues.
Pros
To be able to know how handle irate costume, giving some tips/techniques to satisfy our client
Cons
since it just only a project base my term was ended shortly.
Salary / Benefits
I have learned a lot in fedex. I've learned to be proactive and be flexible. I have developed my skills like communications skills, doing a report, the use of microsoft suites such as excel.
Salary / Benefits
the first and the only company i work with, who has a very extra ordinary policy. Employee first then clients welfare. This company really take care of their employees, from health, benefits, compensation, trainings.I work in Fedex as HUB OPS AGENT 2., my primary task is to make sure that the parcel will reach the destination on time and not lost its destination. doing all the means to load in the air craft by all means no matter how many parcel arrive that day. from documenting and recording all the parcel on the system for tracking, making safe and standard procedure to make sure that the aircraft will not be in danger by securing the ULD container and pallet building, stacking, netting. Using all loading equipment properly, like cargo tow truck, forklift. checking dangerous goods and more.
Salary / Benefits
Company provides great experience.
I learned processing strategies with them.

My co workers taught me how to improve my self.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having fun while working.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work with with good working environment. FedEx customers are from all levels / all walks of life. A day is full of excitement and customer interactions.
Salary / Benefits
Every single day at Fedex is a worth work experience. You can learn a lot of things, both work and personal matters. management is good. They consider all the suggestions and they listen to their employees. My co-workers are my second family. I cannot think of a hardest part of my work because with the support of my co workers and the management every work experience becomes easy. I enjoy every single day and every part or my work.
Pros
good work palce
Cons
contractual employees
Salary / Benefits
We are working only in the night the arrivals and departure of the aircraft cargo scheduled in the night operation. I've learned a lot of experiences in this company in terms of aviation safety etc., because this is my first experience in airline industry. The management is giving you what is the best. My co-workers are nicest people, friendly and they will help you everytime. The hardest part is also under pressure, The enjoyable part of my job is we are work as a team.
Pros
Free monthly rice subsidy
Cons
Healthcare
Salary / Benefits
In this job, I improve myself in cooperating with co-workers because of the friendly people in the workplace.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
bonuess
Salary / Benefits
100% customer satisfaction .... the hardest part of the job when your co-worker did not go for work (absent) ...and the enjoyable part of the job is when at the end of the day no missort ... always wear the personel protective equipment .