FE DEL MUNDO MEDICAL CENTER
View all FE DEL MUNDO MEDICAL CENTER reviews

FE DEL MUNDO MEDICAL CENTER

FE DEL MUNDO MEDICAL CENTER Employee Review

not recommended

Health care workers are not being treated fairly. We are not compensated enough. Our workload is not compensated by our salary. There is no salary increase, every year. Med techs are not appreciated enough, instead they are mostly being blamed with some incidents.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

productive and fun place to work

fun place to work and good people. Good manager and co- employees. Hoping for higher salary is ever. Always hiring. Easy to cope with people. A lot of things to learn.

Pros

Company training

Cons

Growth is limited

productive and workplace is overwhelming because of the staff are happily serving customer

I learned a lot here in the company in providing care and addressing personal concern of the customer.I also learn how to build interpersonal relation from other staff and customer.

Conducive work place

Working in Fe Del Mundo Medical Center is convenient and gives me the opportunity to have a balance between work and my personal life because of the flexible time. I handled a lean and mean team there so people are used to multi-task.

Pros

flexi time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FE DEL MUNDO MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits