Fasttrack Solutions Inc

Philippines12 reviews

Clear
2.7Job Security & Advancement

Consultant

Downside is No benefits, no regularization. 1 year contract then renewal after.Great environment for start up on SAP. Experience is not necessary unless you're willing to learn.

Great foot in the door for fresh SAP consultants

Great company for those wanting to start their SAP careers. Management is not that open to change though or improvements in processes. They can definitely do better when it comes to the pay for mid-level or seasoned consultants

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No concrete process structure

Good company for SAP

My internship with this company gave me the opportunity to learn what SAP really is. It made me realize that choosing a path with SAP will brighten up my future.

Internship

I had a nice internship opportunity for the said company. I was able to develop my skills towards gaining experience in the workplace. Multi tasking and working with people from different cultures is a nice experience. Work people were nice and was able to assist me towards gaining further experience in the real world of employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fasttrack Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits