Fasttrack Solutions Inc

Fasttrack Solutions Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines12 reviews

Collaborative Environment

Great working environment, It is easy to work with colleagues. Everyone is respectful even though I am just an intern. The working hours is lenient but not to the point that you will become lazy.

still in traditional way of working. No CRM, No Collaboration tools.

The team is good but still the process makes us slow. Workload was heavy.Bad Boss. No confidentiality. Poor Leads. Doesn't have a good culture back then.

Consultant

Downside is No benefits, no regularization. 1 year contract then renewal after.Great environment for start up on SAP. Experience is not necessary unless you're willing to learn.

Great foot in the door for fresh SAP consultants

Great company for those wanting to start their SAP careers. Management is not that open to change though or improvements in processes. They can definitely do better when it comes to the pay for mid-level or seasoned consultants

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No concrete process structure

Not recommended

Not recommended unless your main goal is to become technically exposed to SAP.Contractual work only means no government-mandated benefits such as 13th month, SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth, holiday and weekend pay. No chance for regularization. As a contractual, you will have to provide your own assets such as work laptop and software. No trainings are provided as well, so you will have to learn mostly on your own.

Pros

Technical exposure to SAP, work from home

Cons

No trainings, no benefits, low pay, No holiday/weekend pay, no regularization, bond

Management are great,, they are really humble and kind

Management are great,, they are really humble and kind, they work always as a team, with a great boss and soft hearted, employee works in harmony and give each others support when needed

Pros

Free food

Cons

Longhours

Good company for SAP

My internship with this company gave me the opportunity to learn what SAP really is. It made me realize that choosing a path with SAP will brighten up my future.

Nice officemates

officemates are very friendly. they have fast internet and lastly everyone is very approachable. only one negative in the company. the processing of allowances are so slow

Pros

cold room and fast internet

Best IT Consulting Culture

The management is very considerate and approachable. The people is the company's asset and you will really feel involved in the business processes plus the success of the clients also equates to the success of the company.

not recommended

not recommended if you wanna aspire for a long-term work. though i've learned, the job was very exhausting. the hardest part of the job: sometimes the client assigned to you.

Has a great work life balance and opportunity to learn

Constant communication with client, every project, you'll learn something new as different clients have different nature of business. You will also learn to manage your time well.

Internship

I had a nice internship opportunity for the said company. I was able to develop my skills towards gaining experience in the workplace. Multi tasking and working with people from different cultures is a nice experience. Work people were nice and was able to assist me towards gaining further experience in the real world of employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fasttrack Solutions Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits