FASTECH

FASTECH Employee Reviews

Philippines5 reviews
productive and fun workplace
It is challenging and Fun on day to day work at Fastech, you can learned alot by dealing with different people. The workplace is good and enjoyable. The hardest part on this job is that when all shipments is on hold on the customs.
Pros
Free rice incenives
Salary / Benefits
Not good for fresh grads.
For fresh graduates it's not advisable to start your career here. No proper job trainings for cadet engineers especially for fresh grads, they expect you to learn from yourself and give you tasks that is not for fist timers.
Hardest part of the job is to communicate with some of the management.it is somehow fun to work here, some employees are easy to work with good atmosphere. Career growth is slow, low salary and benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Not so stressful working environment, cooperative co-workers
With supportive management, most of the employees are easy to work with and very cooperative. Many work-balance activities like valentines day program, visita iglesia, summer outing, fathers and mothers day celebration, sportfest, fun runs, xmas party etc. Promotions are sometimes questionable, some are promoted so fast just because there's no other choice specially when the superior next to them resigned.

Salary is most likely just the same with other companies but when it comes to benefits its way way lower. 6 SL and 6 VL only, VL is not convertible to cash if not used. SL is convertible but 50% only. You need to pay 50% for your health card and 100% for your dependents. No bonuses, Saturday is a regular working day, overime need to be atleast 4 hours to be paid.

But overall, its still better to work in Fastech compared to other multi-national companies wherein you are not treated fairly, too many boss that act like monsters, credit grabber and will not be on your side when you need them.
Pros
Good working culture and relationship with other employees, supportive and cooperative management
Cons
Working on Saturdays, Low salary and benefits
Salary / Benefits
Happy being part of company.
One thing that i learned is you have to do things right the first time every time in order to meet the customer satisfaction.And of course its easy to do that if you work as a team.You have to be comfortable with them so your group will meet your goal, and that is meeting the customer satisfaction. But even you are happy and enjoy in your company you have to consider the salary and benefits.
average
fun to have work in different kind of people, taught me to be approachable, enhance me being a good listener, enjoy the salary I had received, the nature of the job help me to develop my supervisory skills as well as my personality, the management ensure that each employee is aware of company's achievements, and let all the employees enjoy the benefits that had to be for giving 14th month pay aside from that the people around my peers shares and gives insights without biases, my work taught me to be defiant, it has challenge my patience and coolness,it taught me to be more careful.
Pros
seminars and trainings
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FASTECH?