Fastcargo Logistics Corporation

Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Before we can do to bundle the promo procuct by nestle philippines, and before i box this promo ill check the bar code or the expiration if is correct.
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
I do love working in this company in just a short span of time it really helped me to provide better customer experience as well as improved the way how i handle customers, co-workers are very friendly and it is really good for those new graduates who’s looking for a job. But what I don’t like about this company is that they don’t even have proper external trainings they will let you do your own thing easy to say that you will study the process on your own and they will leave you hanging when you needed them the most. Poor salary, no personal growth, TL’s don’t even know how to provide the word LEADERSHIP! Worst thing is the management will not look unto the credibility of it’s employee if they don’t like they will used their power to drag you down.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended if you are looking for professional growth. Promotions are only for favored employees even not qualified, meaning politics for position is very high. No increase on salary; incentives are only given to superiors and above. No work life balance. Company outing and xmas party are only disappointment. There are abusive managers over their employees. HR people are not easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company was a great impact in my life, I have a good mentor and workmates. We are like a family, we always eat. They make you something special.
Pros
OT meal
Cons
Compressed time
Salary / Benefits
and a lot to learn of work. i injoy my work because of the other employes are good at work and they love ther job just like me i love being forklift operator...
Pros
allowances
Cons
3 hours
Salary / Benefits
But I just hate their (Non-increase yearly policy) and unfair for salary. Work is too light to hang on, but too heavy when your sup or manager doesn’t support you at all. Managers (Few) specially in support, doesn’t that much work to do, they are just depending on their subordinates output. They can’t push through for an (immediate need, or indispensable thing) for their own growth. No external training. They’ll let you do your own, they’ll let you do the self study. In other words they’ll leave you hanging when you needed them most.
Pros
Free lunch every meeting
Cons
Cons is that, you have to extend hours. Then go to work early.
Salary / Benefits
OT is not being payed. Even holidays are not double pay for monthly paid employees. No shuttle and meal subsidy " Benefits not so good "
Salary / Benefits
working in a logistics company is very challenging, working on longer hours, meeting managers deadlines, qoutas, targets, meets different people on the workplace and meets customers
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
-Typical day work at 8hrs. -Manage All the Products and always Double Check -Good Place to all employees -The hardest part is my pending of my work job -Enjoyable parts of my job is Good Salary and Benefits
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Manila office, assigned in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Provincial Rate with heavy work load. Has a friendly co-workers but not so good management. I cant feel the Work life Balance. Unbalance wages, life for example some of us are Manila rate and more of us are Provincial rate.
Pros
Load allowance
Cons
Not so good work life balance, long hours of work, loaded.
Salary / Benefits
I learned from this company the marketing task in a logistics company. Making quotations, updating rates in the system, and telemarketing. This company introduce me to the world of warehousing and distribution.
Pros
weekend rest day
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
The company is good however still need to improve the facilities,improve employees career programs and benefits. Also need more improvement interms of providing a good service to each customers and employees.
Salary / Benefits
More on operational side working with different accounts and customers working longer hours and holidays to comply with truck requirments and customer request delivery.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work long hours
Salary / Benefits
You must be open for the additional information and opportunities, it will be also a requirement to be versatile and team player while having a customer oriented mindset, these are things needed. You are must be also result driven from every aspect as part of the whole process.
Pros
Free car, medical benefits
Salary / Benefits
Salary is too low for a 6-day a week schedule. Supervisor wants us to render overtime even though it is not necessary. Office equipment are not updated (e.g. Computers, Laptops, etc.)
Salary / Benefits
equal treatment among employee's. good salary and benefits for all so that we can enjoy also the tenure that we will render to the company. and good relation between employer and employee.
Salary / Benefits
manimum hours monday to friday , good customer relations, good environment , gain experience , friendly and trustworthy
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr
Salary / Benefits
The company provides good experience for their employees. I was able too learn a lot regarding the intricacies of logistics and transport. I was able to be immersed in a lot of sites. They prioritize trainings and advancements for their employees. However, I can say that salary and benefits are not as competitive as other companies. In spite of that, the work experience has been wonderful and I enjoy working with the team.
Salary / Benefits
At Fast Cargo Logistics, I've been working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:30 pm, everyday I'm doing reports for the VP-Operations and assess Mindanao Branches on their problems or issues, analyze it and suggest action plans to eliminate the issues. I've learned to be patient and strong as a person/individual, I've become competitive and it sharpened my abilities. The workplace is not that strict when it comes to their policy such dress code and snack/lunch breaks and I am close with my co-workers I treat them as my family. The hardest part of my job is the problem solving I'm doing and the most enjoyable part of my job is traveling around Fast Branches.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner every meeting
Cons
Low Salary, less incentives
Salary / Benefits
When I was hired at Fast, I was very happy as I had so much fun with my colleagues. I felt like I am at home with anyone which was easy to deal with. The job is totally hard. Doing multi-tasking, administratively and operationally, we accomplished our daily jobs in good and happy manners as we all have passion and dedication in terms of working. I learned a lot of thins professionally and started to open myself in the broad world of Logistics industry with so much fun and excitement.
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
24/7 hours on duty
Salary / Benefits
The environment is good, people are friendly as well the executives are approchable but there's no equality in the management. Only CPA's are favorable for promotion and of course those who are not will be downgraded even if we are performing our job beyond their expectations. Thus, there's no room for promotion for us even if we get old. Salary benefits does not justify our performance.
Cons
Not CPA: No room for promotion