Fastcargo Logistics Corporation

Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Fastcargo Logistics Corporation offers better trainings for their employees which help them to reach their full potential. They are willing to accept fresh graduates and give them proper training
Pros
Lots of trainings, Family Oriented, Good working environment
Cons
HMO does not covered any dependent
Salary / Benefits
Being an employee , its been nice to have and experience at FastCargo LogisticsBut not all of my experince is nice because theere are many co-worker are nust jealous when you got promoted
Pros
Bring your own or buy your own food
Cons
8hrs work they say OT will ve paid but not all OT will be paid
Salary / Benefits
Working here has been a torture..employees are not respected, Managers and High ups are all about "Image" (how they will look like to the clients/costumers).they treated people lower than them like robots..overworked, super underpayed..work late and expected to go back very early..No work- life balance.Managers are very foul-mouthed and are very fond of mocking people behind their backs. HR is not approacheable. Overtime pay is always missing,but they seem to not care even if you tell them number of times..No social distancing being implemented.attendance is always a MUST even if you are sick. Absence is not allowed for whatever reason you may have.even with medcert. you'll face NTE's every freakin time.
Pros
Naadaah
Cons
Very very long unpaid over time, ill-treating Superiors and Management, very low benefits, No chance for work advancement if you are NOT a suck up
Salary / Benefits
Very poor in benefits. No overtime pay, no special holiday pay, no night differential rate and no holiday pay. The senior manager is very strict and hot tempered
Salary / Benefits
Great work with your company. We set goals & we accomplish goals an meet deadlines. The employee helps their co-workers/ new hired employee/s. There were lead with the positive and end with positive.
Salary / Benefits
This company has given so much opportunity. Throughout my working career, i have learned so much and I was able to see the passionate side of me. I will forever be grateful and thankfuld that I was given the chance to work with FastCargo.
Salary / Benefits
family oriented organization trainings busy but fun the most enjoyable part of the job is being part of the team everybody is contributing ideas to solve problem
Salary / Benefits
I do love working in this company in just a short span of time it really helped me to provide better customer experience as well as improved the way how i handle customers, co-workers are very friendly and it is really good for those new graduates who’s looking for a job. But what I don’t like about this company is that they don’t even have proper external trainings they will let you do your own thing easy to say that you will study the process on your own and they will leave you hanging when you needed them the most. Poor salary, no personal growth, TL’s don’t even know how to provide the word LEADERSHIP! Worst thing is the management will not look unto the credibility of it’s employee if they don’t like they will used their power to drag you down.
Salary / Benefits
My enjoyable part of job is to know how to process Shipment via Air/Land/Sea, The hardest part of job is to finish all the encoding waybill in short period of time.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended if you are looking for professional growth. Promotions are only for favored employees even not qualified, meaning politics for position is very high. No increase on salary; incentives are only given to superiors and above. No work life balance. Company outing and xmas party are only disappointment. There are abusive managers over their employees. HR people are not easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
Before we can do to bundle the promo procuct by nestle philippines, and before i box this promo ill check the bar code or the expiration if is correct.
Cons
Long hour
Salary / Benefits
Okay lang mag work dito mababa nga lang sahod, okay mga tao kaso kulang sa mga benefits oara oang pagana sa work. At laging may meeting sa umaga para sa mga need sa work.
Salary / Benefits
You can learn a lot but not worth to stay. Loaded work in every employee.They make sure that employees have fun while working. If youre a fresh graduate,I recommend to start here because its a great foundation.
Salary / Benefits
The job was fairly simple, I was to answer calls coming in from customers and prospects asking for quotations on products. Productive and Collaborative work environment
Salary / Benefits
It was a good learning experience in the field of supply chain and logistics. You'd be able to impart your knowledge while at the same time continuously learning. The management really look into the career growth of each employees.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company was a great impact in my life, I have a good mentor and workmates. We are like a family, we always eat. They make you something special.
Pros
OT meal
Cons
Compressed time
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be more independent especially in my work load that there is unpredictable task will come. Also, I experience how can I communicate in our different branch smoothly.
Pros
5 working days
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
and a lot to learn of work. i injoy my work because of the other employes are good at work and they love ther job just like me i love being forklift operator...
Pros
allowances
Cons
3 hours
Salary / Benefits
But I just hate their (Non-increase yearly policy) and unfair for salary. Work is too light to hang on, but too heavy when your sup or manager doesn’t support you at all. Managers (Few) specially in support, doesn’t that much work to do, they are just depending on their subordinates output. They can’t push through for an (immediate need, or indispensable thing) for their own growth. No external training. They’ll let you do your own, they’ll let you do the self study. In other words they’ll leave you hanging when you needed them most.
Pros
Free lunch every meeting
Cons
Cons is that, you have to extend hours. Then go to work early.
Salary / Benefits
5 working days account executive function in a logistics company People best resource Meeting different people as I grow to be a highly effective people
Salary / Benefits
o Ensure that the LAN is running smoothly and efficiently. o Maintain servers, workstations and peripheral hardware. o Purchase, install and maintain software and Hardware on all computers o Maintain Outlook e-mail system. o Administer data back-up system, restore as required. o Technical Support (Hardware and Software). o Maintain all the computers. o 24Update Virus definition. o Perform other duties as assigned.