Fastcargo Logistics Corporation

Fastcargo Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines56 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Before we can do to bundle the promo procuct by nestle philippines, and before i box this promo ill check the bar code or the expiration if is correct.
Cons
Long hour
family oriented organization
trainings

busy but fun

the most enjoyable part of the job is being part of the team everybody is contributing ideas to solve problem
Salary / Benefits
I do love working in this company in just a short span of time it really helped me to provide better customer experience as well as improved the way how i handle customers, co-workers are very friendly and it is really good for those new graduates who’s looking for a job. But what I don’t like about this company is that they don’t even have proper external trainings they will let you do your own thing easy to say that you will study the process on your own and they will leave you hanging when you needed them the most. Poor salary, no personal growth, TL’s don’t even know how to provide the word LEADERSHIP! Worst thing is the management will not look unto the credibility of it’s employee if they don’t like they will used their power to drag you down.
Salary / Benefits
My enjoyable part of job is to know how to process Shipment via Air/Land/Sea, The hardest part of job is to finish all the encoding waybill in short period of time.
Salary / Benefits
Not recommended if you are looking for professional growth. Promotions are only for favored employees even not qualified, meaning politics for position is very high. No increase on salary; incentives are only given to superiors and above. No work life balance. Company outing and xmas party are only disappointment. There are abusive managers over their employees. HR people are not easy to approach.
Salary / Benefits
You can learn a lot but not worth to stay. Loaded work in every employee.They make sure that employees have fun while working. If youre a fresh graduate,I recommend to start here because its a great foundation.
Salary / Benefits
The job was fairly simple, I was to answer calls coming in from customers and prospects asking for quotations on products. Productive and Collaborative work environment
Salary / Benefits
It was a good learning experience in the field of supply chain and logistics. You'd be able to impart your knowledge while at the same time continuously learning. The management really look into the career growth of each employees.
Salary / Benefits
Being part of this company was a great impact in my life, I have a good mentor and workmates. We are like a family, we always eat. They make you something special.
Pros
OT meal
Cons
Compressed time
Salary / Benefits
I have learned to be more independent especially in my work load that there is unpredictable task will come. Also, I experience how can I communicate in our different branch smoothly.
Pros
5 working days
Cons
Long hours of work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Fastcargo Logistics Corporation?
Salary / Benefits
and a lot to learn of work.
i injoy my work because of the other employes are

good at work and they love ther job

just like me

i love being forklift operator...
Pros
allowances
Cons
3 hours
Salary / Benefits
But I just hate their (Non-increase yearly policy) and unfair for salary. Work is too light to hang on, but too heavy when your sup or manager doesn’t support you at all. Managers (Few) specially in support, doesn’t that much work to do, they are just depending on their subordinates output. They can’t push through for an (immediate need, or indispensable thing) for their own growth. No external training. They’ll let you do your own, they’ll let you do the self study. In other words they’ll leave you hanging when you needed them most.
Pros
Free lunch every meeting
Cons
Cons is that, you have to extend hours. Then go to work early.
5 working days
account executive function in a logistics company

People best resource

Meeting different people as I grow to be a highly effective people
Salary / Benefits
o Ensure that the LAN is running smoothly and efficiently.
o Maintain servers, workstations and peripheral hardware.

o Purchase, install and maintain software and Hardware on all computers

o Maintain Outlook e-mail system.

o Administer data back-up system, restore as required.

o Technical Support (Hardware and Software).

o Maintain all the computers.

o 24Update Virus definition.

o Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary / Benefits
Good company, many opportunities to offer. There are many important learnings you will gain in terms of logistics process. Good company that make you grow as an employee.
Salary / Benefits
OT is not being payed. Even holidays are not double pay for monthly paid employees. No shuttle and meal subsidy
" Benefits not so good "
Salary / Benefits
Good for who wants to have experience. And lot of employees to have friend. Management is good because they are member in supply chain organizations.Good for fresh grads
Salary / Benefits
working in a logistics company is very challenging, working on longer hours, meeting managers deadlines, qoutas, targets, meets different people on the workplace and meets customers
Pros
free food
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
-Typical day work at 8hrs.
-Manage All the Products and always Double Check

-Good Place to all employees

-The hardest part is my pending of my work job

-Enjoyable parts of my job is Good Salary and Benefits
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
Working under pressure were a challenge that I've experienced and i considered it as an edge and strength. The management were great but those who are under them were manipulative of their powers as superior that caused us stumbled and unrecognized about the efforts we made. The hardest part of the job was working under pressure with loaded of work but it was considered as the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
No weekends work
Cons
Inequality treatment of management
Salary / Benefits
Manila office, assigned in Sta. Rosa Laguna. Provincial Rate with heavy work load. Has a friendly co-workers but not so good management. I cant feel the Work life Balance. Unbalance wages, life for example some of us are Manila rate and more of us are Provincial rate.
Pros
Load allowance
Cons
Not so good work life balance, long hours of work, loaded.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fastcargo Logistics Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.