Fast Services Corporation

Fast Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits

Very challenging workplace because every now and then we need to adjust the process.

I have learned a lot from my previous company such as being competitive, innovative and also I can exercise being a multitask employee. I know how to operate heavy equipment also.

Pros

I can do multitask I know how to operate heavy equipment such as forklift, Pantograph

Cons

I am not more literate on Microsoft and Excel
Salary / Benefits

Be a hardworking and you'll excel.

Be a hardworking and you'll excel, if you work here you have to work in many fields of jobs to enhance all the aspects of what's warehousing is and how it works.

Worst company ever

Can't manage the people properly. The supervisor has the worst attitude she doesn't know how to listen from her people's concern and very insensitive.

Productive and fun workplace

Good Workplace, Good boss [my own boss not other big boss ;-) ], Good Workmates, just toxic Work, Long hours working and not paid overtime & no holidays except christmas and new year.

Pros

free cakes if RLD

Cons

Overtime not paid

Good workmates

Working with FAST Services is fun because of workmates. Most employees are approachable and kind but I think they need to re assess the reports. Most of the reports are redundant and some of the data are already irrelevant.There are different kinds of managers and room for improvement must be open to everyone.

Pros

Good workmates, 13th month pay, load allowance, On business trip allowance

Cons

Long hours, No ot pay

Salary / Benefits

Super stressfull workplace/Compensation is low

Always pack some patience in your pocket cause bosses here doesnt talk nicely and shouts all the time.they even made fun of people behind their backs.Rude Managers with FAVORITISM, office based people feels like they are higher than newbies (loud mouths and "bastos")..No work ~ life balance..every small things with matic NTE..when your not their underdog you dont get a chance to be permanent..

Pros

Near my residence

Cons

Discrimination, No shuttle service, no transpo allowance, Long hours, unpaid OT, abusive managers, No work-life balance.kulang-kulang lagi sweldo, awful high ups

fast paced environment.

-the company offers great oppurtunities.-the benefits are great.-the salaries as well.-There are too many confusing syztems.-The company does not provide proper turn over of work in my case.

Pros

free nestle products from time to time.

Cons

too many systems used for operations.
Salary / Benefits

Fist day starting from the very hardwork ..

In this company, temwork is very important. This company is complete benifets such as mortuary,SL,VL,Nuptial,Medical&Dental allowance,trainnings and seminars.,quality service..on time delivery,,,zero waste,,,

Challenging

Work socialicing, be competitive, be initiative, be flexible of the time work schedule. This company is very strict about the attendance of each employee.
Salary / Benefits

Can learn how to operate forklift and reach truck

- Everyday, we are loading and unloading trucks. - I learned many techniques on how to load in a container. - When loading five trucks at the same time. - When we finished the loading schedule ahead of the time.

Cons

Short breaks, healthcare

sira yung rest room

walang kwenta pamamalakad na mimili ng i reregular puro sipsip dapat kailangan dikit sa hr management panget ng ugali ng mangement namimili lang ng tao
Salary / Benefits

All in all,fast services corporation is a good company.

No problem at fast services corporation. There's just some instances that they don't understand the employee. But it's happy to be with fast services corporation.

Slow career growth

FSC cant justify salary for admins on sites. They just give minimum wage for a work is same as HR generalist. Career growth is slow. Poor management engagement.
Salary / Benefits

Good experienced you will learn a lot on how Warehousing/Logistics Works

Good experienced you will learn a lot on how Warehousing/Logistics Works. Work Instruction creation and revision Document Control ISO Error Monitoring to Provide Kaizen

Good company

Marami po akong natutunan kay Fast as payroll staff, Magandang training ground if you are a fresh gradute, maraming trainings which enhance your skills.

Warehousing

They give and offer Trainings. All Major benefits are paid. Free uniform All employee's have their own kiosk to check their attendance and records. They give chances to some of their employee's to finish or earn a degree.

Pros

Medicare and Annual Medical Exam

Cons

Just a Regular Term
Salary / Benefits

Recommended for Fresh Graduates.

If you are a fresh graduate, i highly recommend Fast Logistics company as your entry point. You will learn a lot. From Microsoft office to strengthening your character. Since this is a logistics company expect pressures

Pros

Good training ground

Cons

Company benefits and salary
Salary / Benefits

Fast services is good agency.

The company, warehouse and working areas is good. Per manpower you need to hit the production as the cycles have to be continuously. The cooperation with workmates is thumbs up.

Pros

They will give you an opportunity to upgrade your r skills

Cons

Warehouse area is so hot and dusty .

Challenging Company

Fast Service Corporation is very challenging company to me, because the job is very stressful but at the end of the day you will learn something. And the company also have training to boost your skills, personality, emotion. The company working days is 6 days. The hardest part of my job in the company is too many reports, presentations, meetings, too many value adding. And also I don't have Overtime pay. But i enjoy staying at Fast Services Corporation, i learned a lot of things.
Salary / Benefits

Productive and fun with colleagues

Its fun working with them because of there attitude, we work as a team and bonding. They gave suggestions and encourage others to be positive and have good vibes.
Salary / Benefits

productive and fun company of workmates

Its my best job in warehouse so far. I really enjoyed my work their, but my salary is too low. So i guess its not the fit company for me. But Im very happy there with my experience, i have a lot of friends. The management, especially our supervisors are so adorable and kind and patient and so perspective in every way.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fast Services Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Salary / Benefits