Fast Services Corporation

Fast Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Philippines88 reviews
Salary / Benefits
In this company, temwork is very important.
This company is complete benifets such as mortuary,SL,VL,Nuptial,Medical&Dental allowance,trainnings and seminars.,quality service..on time delivery,,,zero waste,,,
Salary / Benefits
Work socialicing, be competitive, be initiative, be flexible of the time work schedule. This company is very strict about the attendance of each employee.
Salary / Benefits
- Everyday, we are loading and unloading trucks.
- I learned many techniques on how to load in a container.

- When loading five trucks at the same time.

- When we finished the loading schedule ahead of the time.
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
Salary / Benefits
No problem at fast services corporation. There's just some instances that they don't understand the employee. But it's happy to be with fast services corporation.
Salary / Benefits
FSC cant justify salary for admins on sites. They just give minimum wage for a work is same as HR generalist. Career growth is slow. Poor management engagement.
Salary / Benefits
Good experienced you will learn a lot on how Warehousing/Logistics Works.

Work Instruction creation and revision

Document Control

ISO

Error Monitoring to Provide Kaizen
Salary / Benefits
They give and offer Trainings.
All Major benefits are paid.

Free uniform

All employee's have their own kiosk to check their attendance and records.

They give chances to some of their employee's to finish or earn a degree.
Pros
Medicare and Annual Medical Exam
Cons
Just a Regular Term
Salary / Benefits
If you are a fresh graduate, i highly recommend Fast Logistics company as your entry point. You will learn a lot. From Microsoft office to strengthening your character.
Since this is a logistics company expect pressures
Pros
Good training ground
Cons
Company benefits and salary
Salary / Benefits
The company, warehouse and working areas is good. Per manpower you need to hit the production as the cycles have to be continuously. The cooperation with workmates is thumbs up.
Pros
They will give you an opportunity to upgrade your r skills
Cons
Warehouse area is so hot and dusty .
Salary / Benefits
Fast Service Corporation is very challenging company to me, because the job is very stressful but at the end of the day you will learn something. And the company also have training to boost your skills, personality, emotion. The company working days is 6 days. The hardest part of my job in the company is too many reports, presentations, meetings, too many value adding. And also I don't have Overtime pay. But i enjoy staying at Fast Services Corporation, i learned a lot of things.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun working with them because of there attitude, we work as a team and bonding. They gave suggestions and encourage others to be positive and have good vibes.
Salary / Benefits
Its my best job in warehouse so far. I really enjoyed my work their, but my salary is too low. So i guess its not the fit company for me. But Im very happy there with my experience, i have a lot of friends. The management, especially our supervisors are so adorable and kind and patient and so perspective in every way.
Salary / Benefits
No support from the management on our system. No support on what we needed and they are also the one who did our warehouse be unbalance on not following the rules that we have implemented.
Salary / Benefits
You will learn a lot when you work there.a very challenging job,when it comes to presentation you will learn there.they have internal training that you will learn from them
Salary / Benefits
healthy working environment and was able to help me improved more especially when it comes to managing people. everyone there was very helpful and very supportive.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company. One of the best, some of the workloads and reports seems so redundant. Proper delegations of tasks to specific departments is a struggle. Multi tasking is always there. People handling is worst part of it, you'll know it if you will be there in the management. Being an associate is highly recommended.
Salary / Benefits
- not a good job for single people with bachelor's degree
- less security, they will not shoulder your sickness or any accidental causes from work

- poor management, they will not provide replacement if ever there were lack of personnel on duty
Salary / Benefits
Working in Fast Cargo Logistics help me improve myself. My co-workmate is very approachable and they will help you ti solve certain problems.The management also helps their employee to grow more and improve themselves
Salary / Benefits
I am an encoder in this company. We used sap system to make a delivery receipt for our customers. We checked the stocks on the sytem.I had an amazing co-worker though he salary is not that high we enjoy the company of each other.
Salary / Benefits
good company you will gain your knowledge by working in this company.. the benefits are complete and accurate.. good working place.. they have more training to improve productivity and good relation to other employee
Salary / Benefits
Ok sana kaso kulang mag madalas ang sahod at kapag may concern ang empleyado regarding sa sahod madalas wla ang hr at kapag kulang ang sahod di naiipapasok ang ibang ot at.... ang last pay ayun pa mismo magiging backpay mo 2 to 3 months pa bago makuha nasa labor code na dapat ndi aabot ng 2 to 3 months ang backpay