Facilities Managers, Inc.

Facilities Managers, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive, fast-paced environment. A bit stressful but fun.

A bit stressful- normal in a company. But everything is fun, You work and learn everyday. The managers are very supportive whether in life/personal or work stuff.

Working with the planning on facility development, operation maintenance and safety at work. Maintaining safety culture is the hardest part of the job

with pantry

very nice and awesome be patient and understandable anytime not hard as I think before be formal attire always except Friday all the credit card application need to send within the day lots of friends

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Good Management

Good Management and easy to work with. Has work life balance and always updating their employees regarding benefits and compensation. Very good coz they got trainings.

Enjoy and gain more knowledge on that area

have a good character and built a good team and also to gain and grow on working area and also work a high quality of satisfactions to the customer and area.

The Management was not visible to their employees how to improve the service for the clients,and no benefits for their employee.

No improvements for their employees and innovation for the client's.No Health benefit for the employees to secure their lives in case they have an accidents inside in the work place.

Pros

Cons

Normal hours

we have always briefing before go to work

i love what im doing but the critical area for me is male comfort room many of us are uncomfortable to enter a male cr because more of the agent asking why we assigned on the male comfort rooms..but as a part of our job we explain it we knock the door first before we start cleaning..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facilities Managers, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Salary / Benefits
  • Facilities Managers, Inc.