F2 Logistics

F2 Logistics Employee Reviews for Billing Analyst

Found 1 review matching the search
Salary / Benefits
We start our work lightly by checking first emails, answering queries and others. Check status of all transaction and create monitoring for reporting to the management. Lunch time, was the start of our work in Billing Department because it was only the time our documents for processing of billing received from our courier. What have I learned in this company is to think critically and analytically. I also learn not to first rely on the first given data but instead further check more to avoid conflicts and future problems. I will describe my co-workers as mixed nuts. Some are pleasant to eat and some are not. Some are hard headed some are soft and sweet. But all in all they are somewhat worth to mingle with cause with them I'm able to experience the challenge of meeting more companions. The hardest part could be interacting with different kinds of people and department. They somehow slow our process or even goes out in the process. Because our team can't work without relying with them we somehow build more effort in understanding the whole scenario and make adjustments on our own and make alternative solutions to complete the task. One could be the people who inspires and motivates us everyday. And last could be is the part where you been able to meet all your targets even it was close to not.
Pros
Salary Loan without interest
Cons
Extended hours at work