F2 Logistics
F2 Logistics Employee Review

productive

October 30, 2017
I have a lot of things I've experience in this work as a documentation controller.. Experience on how to manage your time.. How you controlled your emotions, and how to handled stress.
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
free
June 30, 2019
Same location
Claim Coordinator (Former Employee) - R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao
my work there is critical and multi tasking. Many reports happened in one week that makes you learned many but also makes you pressured in many time. Workplace culture is fine and good.
March 28, 2019
On-the-job Trainee (Business Solutions-Finance) (Former Employee) - Metro Manila
Provides proper training for newly employed and currently employed who wants to grow with the company. The company itself is good. With work/life balance. Fun workplace. With aminities such as sleeping quarters, canteens, half-court, big parking lot, smoking area. Trainings rooms, pantries and many more.....
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Salary
February 24, 2019
DR Processor (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
A relax working area where you can still manage your time through filling paper works. Learned a lot in using SAP SYSTEM. With the help of our management to encourage us to fulfill our task everyday without stress. Making DR everyday is quiet fun, making sure that you made the right quantity that the store has ordered. The hardest part of the job is when you made a mistake and you cant make a new one. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new orders of all store in jollibee cebu.
Pros
Free snacks