F2 Logistics
F2 Logistics Employee Review

Great environment

March 28, 2019
Provides proper training for newly employed and currently employed who wants to grow with the company. The company itself is good. With work/life balance. Fun workplace. With aminities such as sleeping quarters, canteens, half-court, big parking lot, smoking area. Trainings rooms, pantries and many more.....
3.0Salary / Benefits
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Salary
June 30, 2019
Claim Coordinator (Former Employee) - R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao
my work there is critical and multi tasking. Many reports happened in one week that makes you learned many but also makes you pressured in many time. Workplace culture is fine and good.
February 24, 2019
DR Processor (Current Employee) - Cebu City, Cebu
A relax working area where you can still manage your time through filling paper works. Learned a lot in using SAP SYSTEM. With the help of our management to encourage us to fulfill our task everyday without stress. Making DR everyday is quiet fun, making sure that you made the right quantity that the store has ordered. The hardest part of the job is when you made a mistake and you cant make a new one. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new orders of all store in jollibee cebu.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
March 31, 2018
Trailer Driver (Former Employee) - Mandaue
I have applied to state jobs in the past and it has said the same thing. It just means you you haven't been rejected yet... but you haven't been selected for an interview yet. ... Eventually the status would show that the job had been removed (they changed their mind about having an opening) or that I wasn't selected.