F2 Logistics
F2 Logistics Employee Review

A good and accommodating place for Interns

November 28, 2016
People are very accommodating and are willing to help all the time. They help interns to be exposed on different works and job functions. All in all I had a great time working with them.
4.0Salary / Benefits
December 3, 2014
Same location
Billing Analyst (Current Employee) - Parañaque, P00
We start our work lightly by checking first emails, answering queries and others. Check status of all transaction and create monitoring for reporting to the management. Lunch time, was the start of our work in Billing Department because it was only the time our documents for processing of billing received from our courier. What have I learned in this company is to think critically and analytically. I also learn not to first rely on the first given data but instead further check more to avoid conflicts and future problems. I will describe my co-workers as mixed nuts. Some are pleasant to eat and some are not. Some are hard headed some are soft and sweet. But all in all they are somewhat worth to mingle with cause with them I'm able to experience the challenge of meeting more companions. The hardest part could be interacting with different kinds of people and department. They somehow slow our process or even goes out in the process. Because our team can't work without relying with them we somehow build more effort in understanding the whole scenario and make adjustments on our own and make alternative solutions to complete the task. One could be the people who inspires and motivates us everyday. And last could be is the part where you been able to meet all your targets even it was close to not.
Pros
Salary Loan without interest
Cons
Extended hours at work
June 30, 2019
Claim Coordinator (Former Employee) - R. Castillo St., Agdao, Davao
my work there is critical and multi tasking. Many reports happened in one week that makes you learned many but also makes you pressured in many time. Workplace culture is fine and good.
March 28, 2019
On-the-job Trainee (Business Solutions-Finance) (Former Employee) - Metro Manila
Provides proper training for newly employed and currently employed who wants to grow with the company. The company itself is good. With work/life balance. Fun workplace. With aminities such as sleeping quarters, canteens, half-court, big parking lot, smoking area. Trainings rooms, pantries and many more.....
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Salary
  1. A good and accommodating place for Interns