F2 Logistics

F2 Logistics Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
my work there is critical and multi tasking. Many reports happened in one week that makes you learned many but also makes you pressured in many time. Workplace culture is fine and good.
Salary / Benefits
Provides proper training for newly employed and currently employed who wants to grow with the company. The company itself is good. With work/life balance. Fun workplace. With aminities such as sleeping quarters, canteens, half-court, big parking lot, smoking area. Trainings rooms, pantries and many more.....
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
A relax working area where you can still manage your time through filling paper works. Learned a lot in using SAP SYSTEM. With the help of our management to encourage us to fulfill our task everyday without stress. Making DR everyday is quiet fun, making sure that you made the right quantity that the store has ordered. The hardest part of the job is when you made a mistake and you cant make a new one. The most enjoyable part of the job is making new orders of all store in jollibee cebu.
Pros
Free snacks
Salary / Benefits
I have applied to state jobs in the past and it has said the same thing. It just means you you haven't been rejected yet... but you haven't been selected for an interview yet. ... Eventually the status would show that the job had been removed (they changed their mind about having an opening) or that I wasn't selected.
Salary / Benefits
its a good place to start your carrier in logistics, the culture is good and the company is competitive in terms of salary, over all the company it self is good.
Pros
free transportation
Salary / Benefits
I have a lot of things I've experience in this work as a documentation controller.. Experience on how to manage your time.. How you controlled your emotions, and how to handled stress.
Pros
free
Salary / Benefits
Travel different places and Checking stacks and Received delivery transactions. If there's discrepancy we are the one make incident report signed by consinee and the checker.
Pros
Company transportation fees.
Cons
Field
Salary / Benefits
People are very accommodating and are willing to help all the time. They help interns to be exposed on different works and job functions. All in all I had a great time working with them.
Salary / Benefits
We start our work lightly by checking first emails, answering queries and others. Check status of all transaction and create monitoring for reporting to the management. Lunch time, was the start of our work in Billing Department because it was only the time our documents for processing of billing received from our courier. What have I learned in this company is to think critically and analytically. I also learn not to first rely on the first given data but instead further check more to avoid conflicts and future problems. I will describe my co-workers as mixed nuts. Some are pleasant to eat and some are not. Some are hard headed some are soft and sweet. But all in all they are somewhat worth to mingle with cause with them I'm able to experience the challenge of meeting more companions. The hardest part could be interacting with different kinds of people and department. They somehow slow our process or even goes out in the process. Because our team can't work without relying with them we somehow build more effort in understanding the whole scenario and make adjustments on our own and make alternative solutions to complete the task. One could be the people who inspires and motivates us everyday. And last could be is the part where you been able to meet all your targets even it was close to not.
Pros
Salary Loan without interest
Cons
Extended hours at work