EY

EY

EY Employee Review

good for starting your career

i should say best place to start your career as it exposes you to different clients, people and tech stack. though in the long run, the unproductive hours and busy schedule would be a detriment causing to change careers.

Pros

career growth

Cons

2.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Helpful place in gaining meaningful experience.

My previous work entails a lot of man hours and overtime work. My stay at EY molded my character and work ethic. It gave enabled me to jumpstart my career in the field of Accounting, Taxation, and Law.My Managers at EY always see to it that my career goals are placed first and they guided me to achieve those goals.I find it enjoyable working at EY and I look forward to re-joining the group again in the future.

Stressful

Everything there is fast-paced/rushed/has a tight deadline. Didn't learn much as there was not much guidance from some seniors. No work-life balance.

Environment

Learned a lot in my stay in EY Philippines My partner in charge was very kind and smart Low salary as compared to others Had fun working because of my colleagues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • EY
  • good for starting your career