EY

EY

EY Employee Review

Stressful

Everything there is fast-paced/rushed/has a tight deadline. Didn't learn much as there was not much guidance from some seniors. No work-life balance.

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Same role

Helpful place in gaining meaningful experience.

My previous work entails a lot of man hours and overtime work. My stay at EY molded my character and work ethic. It gave enabled me to jumpstart my career in the field of Accounting, Taxation, and Law.My Managers at EY always see to it that my career goals are placed first and they guided me to achieve those goals.I find it enjoyable working at EY and I look forward to re-joining the group again in the future.
Same role

Work environment ods great specially the management

The company gives you adequate tranings for you work position. Management and co-worker bulids team work for better work strategy. I highly recommend this company if you are still starting.
Same location

Fun and has a lot of learning opportunities

Very competent workmates and fun to interact with.The managements understands the needs of their employees.A lot of online trainings are available to employees.

Pros

Bonus and frequent lunch outs

Cons

Lot of non chargeable task.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EY. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • EY
  • Stressful
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?