Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

Philippines60 reviews
Salary / Benefits
EY Philippines is very inclusive of all walks of life, promotes healthy competitions, and ensures that the well-being of their people is prioritized above all.
Pros
free lunches sometimes, game rooms, flexible working time, and has a friendly environment.
Salary / Benefits
The experience is so great.
Good training.

Low salary but compensated by the trainings that you cant get outside.

Fast paced but you'll gain much on the experience
Salary / Benefits
I did enjoy the rest of my with EY. I did learn new things on how to be efficient with my job as an Executive Assistant. In terms of work-life balance, we were given a chance to work at home 3 times a week
Salary / Benefits
Job is very easy, you can really have a life work balance. But learning not so much, work is redundant so do not expect of high salary as well. But overall good experience.
Salary / Benefits
They will offer you a contract but in the end, you will be under the contract of their partner company.

Then, at first they will offer you high salary, but then again, they tire you enough that you will give up your life outside the office just to make "sulit" of the salary given to you that turned out to be out of their budget.
Salary / Benefits
The company is a fun workplace, there is a lot of employee engagement activities that employees can spend time together. The company invests on individual training and career growth.
Salary / Benefits
Very busy. Everyone works overtime with no additional pay. But learnings are unlimited and a good place for a first job to grow and be ready for the real world.
Salary / Benefits
Management and benefits are great. They let you explore and improve with every task that you are given.
Overall it is a good company for fresh graduates.
Salary / Benefits
Working as a Software Analyst in Ernst & Young was one of the top highlights of my career. The team that I was in was a pioneer group where lots of opportunities were presented to the group. I was able to initiate business solutions, technological innovation, and best practices that helped reduced program risks by 90%.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?
Salary / Benefits
Perfect 10 Work and Life balance, frequent performance feedback, big on branding and promotion of projects across the world. Management listens to employees
*cross footing analysis
*Field works

*data computation

*data analysis

*Microsoft excel

The workplace is good in terms of Internship, you will have the chance to socialize among the employees and together with the clients.
Salary / Benefits
Great bosses, welcoming culture, work from home privileges, amazing colleagues, good management, friendly environment, lots of learnings, free trainings, etc.
Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work, competitive in both compensation and growth.
Pros
Free Foods, liquor
Salary / Benefits
what I love about EY is the work-life balance, healthy work environment and culture of people. you'll meet friendly faces everyday which makes it easier and more motivating to get to work everyday.

Bad point is that there are times I don't feel involved. Most trainings

I've taken are from eLearning the company has subscribed in. True that it is convenient but it lacks application to actual work and I feel loss of sense of importance of what I am learning.
Salary / Benefits
Despite the short span of time working here, I learned a lot because of the training s and coaching of the seniors which allowas me, as am intern, to have an overview of what my future job is.
Salary / Benefits
Endless opportunities for learning especially in the updated frameworks and standards. The people are very talented and you will learn a lot from the executives.
Pros
lots of trainings, career advancement, opportunities for learning
Cons
long hours, overtime, too many work
Salary / Benefits
The company has good people and you will surely grow as a professional here. And have helpful people that will guide you to be successful in your position.
Pros
Career Growth
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
An excellent work place where you meet great people. A firm that provides growth to each of its employees through trainings and professional experiences. A firm that aims to provide a better working world.
Salary / Benefits
Overall, EY provides a good learning experience to its employees.
A typical day at work requires working after normal business hours but all the learnings the come along with it is worth it. The most enjoyable part of the job is working alongside talented and goal-driven colleagues.
Pros
Trainings, Work Experience, Mentors
Cons
Compensation
Salary / Benefits
You will not regret working with EY! They develop their employees to their maximum potential to become globally competitive professionals to provide exceptional services to clients world wide, making them help in building a better working world.
Salary / Benefits
During busy season, we work at least 16 hours a day without leave but our compensation does not increase. Usually our seniors give us deadline with a very limited time. However, it cannot be denied that one year experience with EY is really equivalent to 2 or 3 years in other auditing firms.
Pros
Good Brand
Cons
Long hours of work are not compensated properly