Expressions Stationery Shop, Inc.

Expressions Stationery Shop, Inc. Employee Reviews

Philippines48 reviews

Management Tasks

Work is fun but oftentimes stressful, especially on some staffs. Tasks are challenging at first, but as time goes by it already becomes routine and oftentimes they are already redundant.

Pros

Company Perks

Cons

Not enough salary

Not so good to be there

All former employee doesn't give support to their manager and they want to take the position of head even though they are sales associate only, they don't treat their head as their leaders, always compete to each other, branging each other especially those Inventory Clerk (specialist), Feels like they owned the company. No good moral, no proper manners, no proper guidance from HR. Everyday is sad day to everyone.

Not so really fun

Not so really fun. But its okay for me to work on the company. 8hrs on duty per day. Sometimes they did not considerate those request of my co employee for me is considerable.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

fun place

super saya ko na nakapasok at naregular aq d2..but sad to say na kelangan aqng matnggal due to retrenchment..sana makabalik na tau sa noemal pra mkabalik ulit bsa work..

Pros

no hassle

Cons

hpappy

Too much price revision for mark ups... no memo or email just a surprise that they have a sudden price mark up in their products. Too much working load vs. minimum salary. And Stressful manager in the branch.

Cons

too much working loads for a minimum salary..

Friendly environment

Approachable and funny staff. The company is competitive but dedicated. Clean and friendly environment, they know target consumer very well, and they seek improvement for their services.

I am a preparator/checker

7am-4pm Monday - Saturday I learned How to Balanace My time with my family and my work and also I learned how to communicate and to be patience to my Co worker and to my job

Be active and motivated in work and also costumer service is very important on selling

I have a lot of memorable experiences here and our supervisor have a good supervision to us and also we have a team work.. We creat more ideas for product demo with team work also.

Stress free workplace

Have a courage and be strong, firm and nice and everyone especially in making a decisions. Staff are friendly and accomodating, they always listen to your concerns

Productive with perks

You can learn a lot from this company, it's a good stepping stone. They treat their employees like family. You get some perks/discounts from their brands.

Stressful

Stressful environment for me, management are so unprofessional kung maka sita ng empleyado for wearing face mask nakakapamahiya and sa xerox narinig mo naman yung bell di ka makakapunta agad dahil may inaassist babatingtingan ka ng madaming bell so unprofessional ni di manlang makaintinde angbababa ng tingen nila sa mga cashier at sales. At yung stock man na mando ng mando ng mando alam naman namin ginagawa cmonassociate .a

work life balance

expressions stationery shop inc. is a perfect place to work as newly and fresh graduate it provide overall experience & exposure in the field of architecture & engineering they promote work life balance

Good

Responsible for ensuring the achievement of business target in the store level through seamless daily operation. Responsible for promoting and set as an example of excellent customer service at all times.

Very interesting and challenging job.

Fun to work while learning new things specially in handling money prior assisting customers, you have gain more patience when it comes in assisting the customers. You have to learn maximizing your time, it's not everytime that you are a Cashier, you can help your workmate you can be a sales associate to help them organize the items on display.

Pros

Lunch abd Coffee break

Cons

Long Hours

Mnagement are really good

I been work for 9 hours everyday and i learned a lot of things specially how to communicate from other people how to order the items how to return the items and the management are really good ..

Stressful

The management must improve their employees motivation starting from the manager up to their head officer as the head office must give voice to the IC rather than only the manager because IC has more work and responsibility inside and outside.

I handle the Ladies Category incuding Outright and Concession

Expressions Company taught me to be more proficient in Excel because of the weekly reports we are submitting. It was not easy but I learned a lot morr specifically on analyzing the reports.

Expressions made me felt home.

- A relaxed working environment. - A lot related to my work. - Good management - Enjoyable workplace culture - None. Only location. - Everything.

Willing to work on shifting schedule

Preferably in Safety, Security and Protective Services Preferably with security training and license Possesses a High level of Integrity, teamwork,positive attitude and discipline Knowledgeable in using MS Office Applications Willing to work on shifting schedule

Salary is not enough.

Nothing Follows. The Company is goog but for now I need to be practical in Salary Issue, Management is Good but sometimes its give stress to their employee.

fun workplace because of cool workmates

It was good working here, If you used to it. I learned hoe to manage my time here for work, family and social life. It was nice because we had the best manager that anyone can have. She's so kind and so down to earth that anyone can be amazed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expressions Stationery Shop, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Salary / Benefits
  • Expressions Stationery Shop, Inc.