Expercs, Inc

Expercs, Inc Employee Reviews

Philippines9 reviews

I love when i get into nestle products

Good office, a lot of merchandising technique I have learn . Good co worker s also and fun to be with. How ever their benefit a is always late ,like sss philhealth.

Cons

Supervisors don't know how to handle an employee.

Toxic supervisor. Doesn't care about their employees. The salary is always delayed. Their system is malfunctioning.Employee's doesn't have the authority to speak whrn there is something wrong in their system. DELAYED SALARY ALWAYS

Teamwork,cooperation and have fun at work

I have been in the company for almost 5 years. I learned a lot of things such as to be more productive, effecient and effective employee. From the management down the lines, they make sure that we are all align in all the standards. Its an everyday routine so we make sure that all is well especially the items that we handle. The hardest part of my job are when peak hours we need to be multi-tasking to make sure that we satisfy the needs of our customers. We just enjoying the whole shift to provide good service.

challenging job and more on field work

i learned and travel a lot from Expercs Inc., was able to meet company clients executives,managers,ceo,etc. handled so many cases and was able to closed most of them.

Pros

open allowance for travel and provide company service car

Cons

field work almost every week

Emplyees and all the staff are well respect

Expercs does respect and give their employees a full respect and care in terms of work and salary. This is why the majority of the employees choose to stay for long.

Pros

Free lunch during meetings

Productive area assigned

it was a nice company, Highly paid company. Perfect for outsourcing jobs. not very demanding when it comes to the employees. the HR are very nice. it was an ok for me.

Pros

high salary

Cons

no medical benefits

productive with funny and good department team mates

Mostly my work consumed my 12 hours a day and sometimes my job demands more than 12 hours of working to have and to keep the manual records of my handled data. However, the salary and benefits was incommensurate with my work load. But the good thing is I trained very well with this job. And I also learn many things about my work with my team mates in the department.

Pros

training

Cons

work overload

Productive and interesting

Contractual, per projects, different product to offer. Our company conducts training that we can used to pass and get the projects. I enjoyed every product lauching in the malls and give free samples to customer, invites them try and make a purchase. I've learned to have time management. I knew all skin type and suitable products to offer.

Pros

Free samples products for personal use

Cons

Assigned anywhere with long hour travel

Outsourcing company

This is a staffing and recruitment firm established in 2001. Despite being a newcomer in the industry, MRI has earned its reputation to be a company that serves clients in a flexible, personal, and ethical manner, while striving to achieve the most cost-effective solution to their needs and requirements. MRI may be a young organization compared to the other players in the industry, but we have the drive, the resourcefulness, the aggressiveness, and the professionalism. As such, we have managed to attract some of the biggest clients in the country and continue to impress them with how we make recruitment a strategic fit in their organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expercs, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Expercs, Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?