EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

Found 141 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,645 reviews

Low Salary

- with signing bonus- approachable colleagues- low cases at times- poor management- my supervisor is not responding to my concerns- recruitment team is unorganized

Pros

WFH during Covid, with signing bonus

Cons

Low salary

Blinding

At first, the offer was really good. But they didn’t inform you upfront what is your job. They just sugarcoated the whole thing. When I resigned, my immediate supervisor didn’t replied to any of my concern specifically the endorsement prior to going to the office. I have to sort things out for myself. The exit clearance/back pay processing was stressful. None of the HR were attentive to reply to my clearance as I was instructed to do so. It’s been a week, and still no reply if they received my clearance at least so that I’ll have an overview on when will my back pay will be given. Overall, everything is a trap.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Stressful

If you want more stress in life then go ahead apply

Poor decision making and poor disaster preparedness planning of the managementQuestionable promotion of other agents hired less than 6monthsIncorrect pay deductionsInstances of unpaid OT

Pros

the management will stress you more for free

Cons

confusing pay codes, incorrect deductions, worst management

fun working and people are accomodating

Able to learn new things on the account Ive handled . Able to help customers who were disable , providing them assistance for application of insurance and benefits.

Pros

free food and accomodation during pandemic

Cons

removal of some benefits we had before

It was manageable to be here before.

Learned a lot in this company. There are a lot of ways that you can perform your duties in this company since they offer many opportunities or doors for improvement.

fun to work

good salary and workmates is very approachable. All is good the one thing here is they cannot provide work from home due to australia do not allowed work from home.

Pros

good salary

Cons

too much security for phone

Highly recommended.

Working in this company enhanced my technical skills. The management also provides extra incentives to its employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bond that has been created among the team.

Poor management

Not a good company. They are after the money than the employee. They are not giving the incentives properly. They don't care about employees and their hard work

A Good company to be upskilled

The workload i deemed at the time as "excessive" is actually preparation on how you can shine when you relocate to other companies, especially overseas.

The most enjoyable part of the job (during pay day)

Every payday I'm excited to see my payslip, because I know that there's an extra pay. Paid ot's.Perfect Attendance bonus.So working in this company has never been this satisfying. All my expectations were meet.

Pros

healthcare

Cons

free lunches

Good Pay, Good Training, Stable Accounts

Great opportunities are available to those who show commitment, loyalty, and dedication to their jobs. The benefits are great. They have long-term clients which are a good indicator that the company delivers and can be trusted.

Pros

Benefits, Performance Pay, Promotions

Cons

CompBen needs improvement

Increasing Learning Opportunities with Political Agenda

I have learned a lot but promotions were given to those who are politically inclined to the higher management. Compensation is not aligned to the Job description and credentials. Managers do not value their employees skills as they are considering the Admins or Trainers just like their agents. I am not satisfied working in this company.

Not recommendable company

The company is so strict like u cant even use your phone anywhere even in the pantry or even in lockers or on your bag..you really have to deposit it and its a very waste of time thats why i got discourage.

Vice presidents here are slave drivers and super insensitive

Vice presidents here are slave drivers and super insensitive. If you are hospitalized. The VP will call and tell you to come to work. If you call in sick, the VP will tell you to go to the office clinic to see if you really are sick. If you feel sick or are already sick in the office managers will not let you go home

Pros

Cons

So many

Na

I enjoyed my stay at EXL because of the people. EXL also has a lot of training to offer and EXL always arrange events and activities to make the employees more engaged

Productive Company

This company is good for starters who would like to create career in BPO industry. I have a lot of good friends. The leaders were very helpful when I am starting the job.

Productive workplace

Productive and fun workplace with gym. Learned more about travel industry. Full support from team leads and management. Normal workplace. Hardest part is travelling from house to workplace- no personal vehicle, needed to wait for a cab. Learnings, Benefits, People.

Opportunity to Travel

EXL has given me the opportunity to travel. I have been selected to be trained in the USA for 3 times. They have given this opportunity to be with the onshore counterpart and migrate the account.

productive and fun

This company in an excellent one because it has a friendly environment. Employees are engaging themselves though different activities away from stress.

Fun workplace.

typical workplace for an experienced people. Beautiful ambiance since it was located near the shore. The people who manage the operations department are very friendly.

Cons

minimal annual increase

Promotes health by proving on-site gym, fun workplace

- security is tight but understandable; their security personnel were very lively every time you enter the vicinity they would greet you loudly but with a script LOL - the office is really cold all the time - day-offs were weekends so there's still a balance between work and life - The on-site gym in our branch was pretty cool. I get to go to the gym before or after work. - They also have a sleeping lounge, every after work if I am too sleepy or about to faint then I can just stay in the sleeping area for a few minutes. - They have a very responsive and efficient support team like the IT dept. - They also have a program that if your a newbie in handling calls someone in the training dept will guide you for some time until you'll be comfortable doing it by yourself. - the only problem was my last pay took about 5 months before they were able to release it but none the less I am so grateful and happy with the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Salary / Benefits
  • EXL
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?