EXL

EXL Employee Reviews

Philippines153 reviews

Found 153 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,710 reviews

Good for single person

They have nice office, good facility, friendly Trainor and managers, security is very strict, health coverage is a bit low and work from home is being offered in the company.

good company which will provide opportunities for learning

good company which will provide opportunities for learning. there are rooms for promotion and has open door policy. relative treat employee fair but there is much to improve on employee engagement to minimize attrition

Pros

health card

Cons

employee engagement

It was fun while it lasted

I had a great time in EXL, but the account had a lot of changes from the time that I started working there. My colleagues were great during my time and there was work life balance on the account.

Stress ful high quotas

They have trainings for one month. They said that quality is important, but when you don't reach their quota, they would say you should extend your time(without pay). Payslip should be check because there is always something lacking for e.g. no night differential. During the interview, they don't tell you what kind of work you will be doing. In my case, they say that I will be triaging patients at the phone, but during the calls I am also the one who refills medication, schedule appointment, book their laboratories and diagnostics. In short I am a triage nurse but, the job is more on information. The pay is high but it is really stressful

Cons

Stressfull. Old, slow PC

Climbing The Corporate Ladder

If you have plans of moving up, this is the right place for you. They really recognize talents and potentials. Not to compare with other BPOs/CPOs, I really find EXL as an organization which provides equal opportunities to all of their employees. You just need to work hard and prove that you deserve it, and you'll get it!I am from a pioneer account and we are the ones who established the culture of that account. Hopefully, they will continue the excellent culture that we have started. Working in the office has never been so tiring as you are with the group of supportive people. I was working as a USRN QCA. All tasks have never been so taxing as we complete work all together. Working and lunch-out are the most memorable things before pandemic happened.

Productive and fun workplace

I don't have any negative feedback. Salary is okay. Working with my colleagues is okay every shift along with the TL's and the management team. Hours of work is also flexible based on the account you're assigned to.

Work Life Balance

Pros:-Fixed sat and sun off and there's no work during US holiday-Company-initiated parties-In house gym facility, you can work out while on breakCons:-Not so great health insurance coverage

Exl company review

Good place for newbiesLow SalaryNo incentivesThe clients are selfishThe insurance account lacks competition.No food givenNo transpo allowanceThey dont have gaming room.

Productive,stressful

Salary is not that competive compared to other companies. Buti overall it's a good ompany to workwith. Low salary but good incentives you have to work hard to earn more.

Pros

Incentives, hamper

Cons

High quotas

Good but not so great

I don't really have much to say on this scompany, they are good, but not so great, recruitment process sucks, also once you are in calls, but can be a good stepping stone for beginners

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EXL?

Happy with co-employee

During my 5yrs stay with the company, I can say my co-employee helped me by enjoying work even sometimes it's already tiring. Too bad the company was affected by pandemic and need to cut employee and I'm one of them.

Pros

Nice sleeping area

Cons

12hrs work almost everyday

Managers are helpful and the work environment is not toxic.

EXL is one of the best companies that I worked in. It didn't pay that much but the work environment is really okay. Colleagues and managers are helpful and friendly.

Blinding

At first, the offer was really good. But they didn’t inform you upfront what is your job. They just sugarcoated the whole thing. When I resigned, my immediate supervisor didn’t replied to any of my concern specifically the endorsement prior to going to the office. I have to sort things out for myself. The exit clearance/back pay processing was stressful. None of the HR were attentive to reply to my clearance as I was instructed to do so. It’s been a week, and still no reply if they received my clearance at least so that I’ll have an overview on when will my back pay will be given. Overall, everything is a trap.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Stressful

If you want more stress in life then go ahead apply

Poor decision making and poor disaster preparedness planning of the managementQuestionable promotion of other agents hired less than 6monthsIncorrect pay deductionsInstances of unpaid OT

Pros

the management will stress you more for free

Cons

confusing pay codes, incorrect deductions, worst management

Low Salary

- with signing bonus- approachable colleagues- low cases at times- poor management- my supervisor is not responding to my concerns- recruitment team is unorganized

Pros

WFH during Covid, with signing bonus

Cons

Low salary

fun working and people are accomodating

Able to learn new things on the account Ive handled . Able to help customers who were disable , providing them assistance for application of insurance and benefits.

Pros

free food and accomodation during pandemic

Cons

removal of some benefits we had before

It was manageable to be here before.

Learned a lot in this company. There are a lot of ways that you can perform your duties in this company since they offer many opportunities or doors for improvement.

fun to work

good salary and workmates is very approachable. All is good the one thing here is they cannot provide work from home due to australia do not allowed work from home.

Pros

good salary

Cons

too much security for phone

Highly recommended.

Working in this company enhanced my technical skills. The management also provides extra incentives to its employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is the bond that has been created among the team.

Poor management

Not a good company. They are after the money than the employee. They are not giving the incentives properly. They don't care about employees and their hard work

A Good company to be upskilled

The workload i deemed at the time as "excessive" is actually preparation on how you can shine when you relocate to other companies, especially overseas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Learn about EXL in popular locations

• EXL