Excellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative

Excellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative Employee Reviews

Philippines42 reviews

Good

I have a good experieance in working at excellent peoples multi purpsose cooperative.they have full benfits and very accomodating They are guiding everyone I learned so much in working with them I learned to be dependent

Productive and Fun. Approachable staff. Answers questions very well.

A well known company for fine dining restaurant and other work. Approachable staff and they will entertain and help you with your questions. Good salary and competetive bonuses

Challenging workplace

Generally challenges people and workforce at an optimum. Bring our the best in every member of the team and let people decide and be at their best at all times.

exciting but full of surprises

working with this company is good. I experienced some of the things that I've never done before. that will help me in the future someday. and I am so thankful that they trust me by giving this position.

Productive and good staff and fun

Good staff and very fun and friendly people. And have a centralized tip in every cut off and they have a bonding with them and like just a family in the store.

Pros

Have a tip

Cons

6-7 hours

fun workplace

its a good company. i was able to maximize my skills specially in recruitment. I was able to enhance my sourcing skills as well as communicating to other people

Productive and fun place because of the people.

I am thankful for the work experience that i had at excellent people's multi purpose cooperative. You have to have a strong personality. And just go with the flow.

Pros

Having Monthly Activity

Productive & Trustable.

Prioritize all applicants everyday. Gives oppurtunity to other applicants doesn't hired. Have a positive etiquette in their office's. Supervised employee's in every department.

A fun workplace

I learned a lot in this company most specially handling people, I do hiring, scheduling, training and development as well discipline reinforcement. The most enjoyable part of my job is creating bond with my employees, motivating and empowering them to learn.

Fun and A good place to start an experience as an i.t.

i learned a lot during my internship at the same time i had fun. the work environment is good. i had experienced some network troubleshooting. e.g. hardware and software issues. which allows me to fulfill my duty as an intern.

Pros

Work environment

Cons

w/o allowance

Fun working environment

I learned a lot of things from this company. How to interview the process of hiring and handling newly hired employee. I also learned to process payroll. being on the field as well.

I like working at Shakey's Buendia under the company EPMPC. But it's too far away where I live. I had to ride 2 public transportations just to go to work. But overall, the experience is worth it. Also, the colleagues are fun to be with. It was also really great providing great times and memories for the customers.

Pros

Good co-workers

Cons

Long break hours

Productive and friendly workplace

having a productive and friendly workplace gives me courage to love my work and may crew mates and to give good service to our customers. Seeing their beautiful smiles are the most enjoyable part of my job.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

optimistic and a great place to work for starters...

The things that i can say about the company is very good since its my second company i can really compare how this company helps me with those plenty of benefits like medication,loan,Performance appraisal allowance and etc.

Pros

Free meal on your birthday

Cons

Short our by the managers on duty

Simple but challenging

A typical company to work with. I've learned with regards on how to handle people well since I came from operations. Working with clients is somehow a little bit fun.

Productive and fun work place

Assisting customer is our main job.. Displaying items in the morning.. Refilling... I enjoy assisting customer of what they want.. Different cut ups requested by customer.. I enjoy doing that..

Pros

Cons

Overtime paid..

laid back working environment, no career advancement.

Natural working environment, regular working days, eight working hours per day, 40 working hours a week. laid back working environment, no career advancement.

Pros

healthcare provided

Cons

No career growth

Good Environment

The company has a great environment and eager to listen to its people and values it's people. Overall it's a great work place so as co-workers. That's all.

Pros

Bonus

excellent management

Give opportunities to those people who has potential for an up level position. Give all benefits of an employee. Conduct training activities to gain more knowledge and skills

Most memorable experience.

They have many clients and one of them is SHAKEYS PIZZA PARLOR. There is a lot of things that I've learn to this company that I can apply to my next job.

Agency

Conduct interview Job fair Sourcing - in different area's (provincial) Flyering Do company orientation Do signing contract Process pre-employment requirements Releasing of atm

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Excellent People's Multi-Purpose Cooperative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits