Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

Philippines3,522 reviews

Found 3,522 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Healthy Environment

Please be good to your employees. All of them are very approachable. I think they have a good management. I really cannot tell right now since I am not yet on the actual date of my first day. I am still on my onboarding process but I can tell that they are having a good way of treating their employees.

Pros

Healthy Environment and Management

Healthy workplace

Overall the company is good. Hoping the company and management would maintain it. I love everything about this company specially the benefits that they are offering.

Good

So far it's good I was hired and I was wfh hopefully this will be permanent, hopefully everything will be smooth, so far it's good to part of everise!

Collaborative, competitive, productive, inclusivity, and a fun workplace to work with.

Collaborative, competitive, productive, inclusivity, great working environment, great people, great benefits, and a world class teammates to help you grow in your career.

The workplace is a reallt good environment especially for those who really wants to grow in this industry

Everise is a new environment that will surely fits my capabilities and it will surely be a new home that will mold me to become a more better customer service representative .

Very accomodating when it comes to employees

Ill recommend it to my friends also the Hr and the recruitment is very accomodating and friendly. They are very active when it comes to answering our questions.

Easy to apply.

The company is good. The interviewer provides a good background of what to expect. The process is easy and convenient. I would refer my friends to apply.

Fast and hassle-free job application process

Fast and hassle-free job application process. Also one of the companies that's still offering temporary work from home set up. Also provides a competitive salary package and benefits.

All is good

I just got hired and it was an easy process. Hopefully I will receive more benefits while working and stay longer with the company. Looking forward to my workmates and heads.

Known for taking good care its employees especially in this time of pandemic.

When I applied, HR contacted me the next day and told to send my viber number. The initial interview went good and the recruiter endorsed me right away to the final interview after 2 days I got a congratulatory email for passing all the process! The talent acquisition and recruiters are very friendly and gave their full assistance to each of the candidates. This is the only first company to offer me a high basic salary! I will stay with Everise for a very long time for sure.

Productive and fun workplace.

Productive and fun workplace. Took 2 exams only then job interview already. Very nice recruiter. Very nice management. Must recommend this company to your friends.

Easy to apply and friendly

All is good. They offer me my expected salary, they also have an opportunity to work at home. And i am looking forward to stay here where i can have my career.

Fast paced and easy account

I like everise because of the fast paced of the interview and once you get hired you will recieve your onboarding and pre medical exam request.And im happy with the competetive salary offered by the company. Good job!

Pros

work from home yeah!

Cons

more benefits please

Very competitive and provide great benifits

Company really values training and they have work from home set up that's really I want. They provide a lot of benefits for their employees . They have positive working enviroment

Best and great company,they build trust relationship with the new employee's

Best place to work,Fun and productive.The HR and the staff are great they will not let you to stay in a difficult situation.They are easy to speak with you.

1 day process on interview and job offer after few hours

I have yet to experience working at Everise but so far on the interview process it was good. Hopefully that it will be a great experience and looking forward to be part of this company for long time.

Pros

good salary

Cons

i dont know yet

Productive and fun workplace

Very accomodating management. Thank you so much. The application took only a day and JO the next day. Very easy to apply and people are so kind. Cant wait to start with them

Productive and Fun

I got a lot of positive feed back in Everise company. That's why I decided to be part of this company for more career growth and self development. Everise recruitment was so nice and approachable. Process of the application was fast as well.

very accommodating staff and easy recruitment process

The recruitment process of Everise is very accommodating. and hassle free for the process of requirements and onboard. and they have a friendly staff

Na

This is the first time I have had this with the company, I love it. I got straight-to-the-point interviews, it's the most thing I like. The best company!

Very convenient and quick process

I had a very fast recruitment process and I am happy because you didn't have to wait for days to know if you passed in their recruitment process. It is highly recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits