Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

Philippines3,528 reviews

Found 3,528 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,567 reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Excellent pre-onboarding process. All employees assigned in hiring process are approachable. They give updates from time to time. Gives clear instructions on the next steps.

Pros

Positive working environment

Cons

Temporary account

Everise is a friendly company, they are so accommodating company for the new applicants. I experienced that myself when I applied for my position amd I'm glad that I am part of the company now.

Smooth process

This company is actually new to me (I've never heard this before) The interview and process was smooth, they also have an approachable staffs. I hope I can adjust easily with this new environment.

Good company to start with. Life insurance is provided so you'll know that it's a good company. Plus the work from home set up is a bonus. The application is very quick it only took me one week including the job offer signing. And the people are approachable too.

Work life balance

Work life balance, convenience, competitive, employee friendly, stress free, work life balance, convenient, fair salary, no stress, good culture, competitive learnings

Staff are approachable. Easy to communicate with them. They look like friendly too. If you have something that you cannot understand you can ask them.

Fun and Harmonious workplace

Good company and helpful staff. You can approach them anytime though the reply might take a while due to operation hours but its fine. As long as they provide all the neccessary needful its ok.

Pros

Work from home setup

Cons

Waiting time for the application process

Very relax and environment-friendly...

I like working in Everise because the people are friendly and less stressful. Accounts are easy and the management is not toxic. If I will be given a chance to work at Everise again, I would gladly accept it.

Fast application process

Fast application process and friendly team, approachable employees, i think it would be a great workplace. I would recommend yhis company to my friends.

Awesome staff and people and environment as well. :) Learning new things all the time as well. :)

I love the people I work with. Like all jobs, everyday isn't perfect but I feel like I learn new things all the time. I appreciate having the opportunity to take on new challenges!

Productive and have good benefits. People are easy to get along.

I heard alot of good feedbacks here so i never hesitate to apply. Then things go smooth and i get hired. I like the people who are working here, easy to get along. I like the benefits. I am pretty sure i will stay here for long.

Good review

They value ther employees by taking care of them and by knowing their needs. They are fast in the recruitment process and they are making sure that everything is discussed and processed.

Pros

Offers from hom setop

Cons

None so far

Friendly environment

The company is great but I do wish that they respond to emails within the day. Because the concern is not being addressed immediately that gives confusion to the one who sent an email.

productive and competitive fast paced work environment

productive and competitive fast paced work environment. i am so grateful to have them as my current employer with the good benefits they offered on my first day and with competitive salary based on my work experience and skills. They also have good managers that I surely know would help me to become a developing and progressive employee and for me to achieve my goals within this company. I also have good experiences talking with the interviewers and recruiters as they were very lively and easy to talk with. They were very understanding akd kind and generous.

Pros

competitive salary

Cons

nothing

Luv the experience !

Love the experience on finding a job with everise ! The HR Team are very accomidating and they really have a fast process . They will guide you on every step of the process and if you have a question they got you.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great experienceFriendly environmentNo stressWell paidEasy to deal withFull of opportunitiesWell orientedA lot to learnExcitingNervousFunReliableThat's all

fun workplace

the recruitment team was approachable as well as the trainers and the managers. the hiring process is fast. and i would recommend everise to my friends and family to apply. everyone is welcomed. thank you everise!

Application Experience

Quick and fast. They send you all the info you need once hired. Once you're in you're in.I like the set up that they are offering until now which is work from home set up and it is something that all applicants that they are looking for since it is convenient up today.

Pros

Work from Home Set Up

Cons

Proximity or location of the office.

The company is perfect for me.

Honestly this is the best company that I have so far. Because this company helps me to grow and expand my knowlege i really love workint here thank you Everise for the opportunity.

This is a great company

It's superb!! From recruitment process until you received your JO. I would recommend this to a friend. It also a life balanced. Compensation are good.

Very clear with their instructions even though we are communicating virtually

Absolutely love this company!! I am appreciated, they want to see me succeed, and help make sure that even though we are going to work remotely, they ensure we are still engaged with others! The job is well structured, training is amazing as it will be remotely and you will definitely move up in the company if that is what you want!

Pros

Good Benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits