Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

Philippines3,522 reviews

Found 3,522 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Healthy Environment

Please be good to your employees. All of them are very approachable. I think they have a good management. I really cannot tell right now since I am not yet on the actual date of my first day. I am still on my onboarding process but I can tell that they are having a good way of treating their employees.

Pros

Healthy Environment and Management

fun workplace

Even my application process took a month before i received my JO they still manage to give me an update almost everyday. They always offer you to help in any way they can

I love the people i work with like all jobs, everyday isn’t perfect but but i feel like I’ll learn new things at the time. I appreciate having the opportunity to take on new challenges

Easy process for applicants and friendly management.

Easy to communicate with everyone. Friendly recruitment team. They will guide you until New Hire Orientation. Friendly management. Fun and productive.. Thank you!

Recommended Everise

I highly recommend Everise to my friends, colleagues, and relatives. The company provides professional growth, financial stability, and healthy working environment.

Great company and great people.

Everise is a very promising company and has become a "word of mouth" to call center agents as a great place to work. It is also known to be giving excellent service to its clients and customers that's why I'm very eager to be hired by them. And the application process is just great. The Hiring Staffs and Managers were all warm and very peofessional. And the process is diligent and fast.

Everise

The recruitment team was very nice and approachable. They give you updates regarding your application and doesn't leave you hanging when you have questions.

Recruitment is easy to approach

Everise is great company . I can recommend to friend and family . Happy place ang well trained.

Fast processing of Application

Just Apply few days ago got an initial interview and passed the assessment and then they already give a JO. The interviewer is very friendly and nice.

Very accomodating

The process was very easy and it was okay with me. And all of the question that I have they answer it well. Very satisfied employee. Excellent management.

Good company

It was very easy for the process of application. You can really get hired within 1-2days. From the initial to exam and final interview was very smooth ans no issue at all.

Generous Company

They will make you feel that it is your second home, the compensation is great, plenty of bonuses and benefits. I will get back to this review to edit this and update you all .

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

fun workplace / easy to get along with

I love the way they treat their applicants .. the ambiance is so good .. people are very kind and accomodating .. I also love the way they give me another option aside from the other program that I used apply for

Pros

free lunch

Cons

don't know yet

Everise is a superb company that everyone should try.

You should try applying at everise because you will not regret it. They have remote jobs that will suit your skills and also working at your comfort.

Productive company to work with

I like them having a temporary work from home set up and also being responsive to their employees concern. And they are also respectful and very approachable.

Everise is a friendly company, they are so accommodating company for the new applicants. I experienced that myself when I applied for my position amd I'm glad that I am part of the company now.

Smooth process

This company is actually new to me (I've never heard this before) The interview and process was smooth, they also have an approachable staffs. I hope I can adjust easily with this new environment.

Good company to start with. Life insurance is provided so you'll know that it's a good company. Plus the work from home set up is a bonus. The application is very quick it only took me one week including the job offer signing. And the people are approachable too.

Work life balance

Work life balance, convenience, competitive, employee friendly, stress free, work life balance, convenient, fair salary, no stress, good culture, competitive learnings

Staff are approachable. Easy to communicate with them. They look like friendly too. If you have something that you cannot understand you can ask them.

Fun and Harmonious workplace

Good company and helpful staff. You can approach them anytime though the reply might take a while due to operation hours but its fine. As long as they provide all the neccessary needful its ok.

Pros

Work from home setup

Cons

Waiting time for the application process

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits