Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

Philippines3,528 reviews

Found 3,528 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,567 reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Excellent pre-onboarding process. All employees assigned in hiring process are approachable. They give updates from time to time. Gives clear instructions on the next steps.

Pros

Positive working environment

Cons

Temporary account

Easy paced with supportive team leads.

They treat you like a person, not an employee. That's reflected in the benefits and how management approaches employees, no yelling and screaming about challenges, just collaboration and ideas. The office environment is very fun, and expansive (can only speak for Seattle). It is a very challenging company due to the pace and ingenuity around every corner, which is awesome. If you apply yourself, you'll go somewhere.

Example 9f a good company.

Everise has everything that a call center agent are looking for. They have a competitive salary also an option to work at the comfort of you own home.

Fun and exciting

Fun and friendly recruiter and very good in process and also fast hiring process with very accommodating staff and easy to talk with the interviewers. Looking forward to work with.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Fun workplace

Fun place to work- allowing a wfh set up and providing Good compensation. Interviewers allows you to be yourself in answering question. I think it is much be easier for applicant to prepare if they will provide specific time of interview

Offers unlimited career development

High paying allowances and pro employee management. Assuring employees are being taken care of. Transportation for new hire orientation will be provided by company.

Pros

Free lunch free tranpo on orientation

Cons

Nho onsite

The manager who intreviewed me is very straightforward and professional. It's really great to be part of Everise.

It's such an honor being part of Everise. The hiring process is not like the other companies that you have to wait for a long time, they will inform you every right after your interview for the next process you will be doing. I got my job offer the day after my interview.

Pros

Free lunch

Easy job application and the recruitment team is on hand in getting back to oyu.

Everise made it easier for me from the first minute I submitted my application until I signed up for the job offer. They will get in touch with your right away.

Pros

good salary package

Cons

location proximity

Good people and best experience

Good people and best experience. I love the way people or the management treated us. It is just so overwhelming to be a part of this growing company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Na

Accommodating and Helpful

I will start next week and I have a great experience through the application process. They really guide me on what to do. And I do hope that I will have a great experience as well as a future agent of Everise

Great Compensation Benefit

They have great compensation benefits, and the salary is competitive. I love the HMO because you don't need to be regularized to have it. And what they are offering is temporary work from home.

Awesome

Recommendable company. lots of awesome perks and very accomodating to their employees. They really taking care of our physical and mental health. Try it to prove it to yourself

Productive and fun place

As for me, Everise is a very stable and competetive company. Also, Everise has a good offer, and benifits. They are fair when ut comes to salary, and Everise treats their l

Pros

Free lunches

Such a great company!

Be yourself, and everything will be fine as long as you tell the truth, and be reliable. Pray before the interview it we'll help you alot! Welcome to Everise

fun workplace

as long as you know how to get along with people you'll be able to enjoy your day while working here specially now that most of the time you are working at the comfort of your home.

Nice and impressive company.

The process of hiring was fast and you can have the result of it, a day or two. The interviewer is very pleasant to talk to and have a good interaction with.

Productive and fun workplace that an employee can enjoy

Progressive company that takes care of their employees well-being. Productive workplace that every employee can enjoy. Great management support and good work strategies.

productive and fun

good benefits , compensation and emvironment, people are so approachable, diligent and industrious. they were helping me how to handle the clients well. working in everise is a great previlege because i have learned how to master interacting with people

One team and friendly environment

I think Everise is a good company because it has a friendly and people first environment. It has good salary range and also allowance for their employees. I'm looking forward to work here for a long time.

Pros

Has a work from home set-up.

Cons

The office is kind of far from my home.

Productive and fun environment

My experience here is awesome. The training is excellent when it comes to learning process. After the training we are now able to process the call. We have a lot of fun and learnings from the training process.

Fun and Good management

Good management and fun environment. They valie their employees so much and also give time for the requirements of the employees they give kaiwkalwkakakama

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits