Everise

Everise Employee Reviews for Technical Support Representative

Technical Support Representative81 reviews
Philippines81 reviews

Found 81 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Example 9f a good company.

Everise has everything that a call center agent are looking for. They have a competitive salary also an option to work at the comfort of you own home.

Fun and exciting

Fun and friendly recruiter and very good in process and also fast hiring process with very accommodating staff and easy to talk with the interviewers. Looking forward to work with.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Fast pace employment

I am really happy to be part of everise because I know they will take good care of their employees and as well making sure that we can get the best compensations possible

Good company.

The company is great. They are offering a lot of compensations as well as most importantly, they really care about their people or employee. They give more efforts for the applicants as well and fast process for the application.

Pros

Good compensations

Cons

None so far

Very productive and great company.

Everise is a great company that gives opportunity to other people who seeks job. They can give others chance to prove their worth based on their skills and attitude.

Productive company

Everything is good. Fast process on interview and fast process on job offer, everything is well explained as well. You can reach out on all of the interviewers if you need something.

Company for better opportunities

Very good at accommodating their applicants. I was able to pass the initial then the final and got the job offer on the same day application. I hope that I will stay in this company for the next 10 years and can learn a lot of experience from working here.

Prductive and fun working place

Productive and fun working place, everyone is good, everyone is helping each other. Healthy Environment, since its pandemic the company really care to its employees

The recruitment team is accommodating. The interview were smooth.

The recruitment team is accommodating. The interview were smooth. There are series of questions and written exam for the candidate to pass the screening.

Pros

Day shift and Sat Sun off

Cons

None as of the moment

Pro employee company

When I applied for a post in Everise, the flow of the application was just smooth and the recruitment team are so approachable. Everise is an employee friendly company.

Very Accommodating and you will feel at ease.

Very Accommodating and you will feel at ease. I felt nervous at first but once you start your interview with them, it was so smooth and you will be very pleased with the way they handle the process.

Pros

Very Accommodating and you will feel at ease.

Cons

Nothing to comment on this.

great place to work

live on cam interview. work from home setup. one to two days interview process only. competitive salary offer. hmo on day 1 will be a perfect offer for every employee.

Relaxed and comfy offered good salary

Great experience ...the company reached my expectations i will highly recommend this company to all of my friends just awesome cant asked for more thanks

Pros

Hmo and insurance benefits

Cons

Balanced

Productive, fun and collaborative workplace

To be honest this is my first ime to hear the company but based on my experienced the way they handled from the interview until you get your j.o everything is so smooth.

Pros

No idea

Cons

Productive and fun working with everise

Enjoying working with everise and have a good environment. Great place to work, amazing people around, all are professional in works, they motivate you in more ways.

Pros

Wfh set up

Cons

Best Christmas Gift Ever!

During this pandemic I was searching for a company who still offers work from home set up and it gives me EVERISE. This company is not looking for a candidate that has a professional in English language. They are looking for a candidate who are reliable, efficient and wants a career growth. Recruitment process was fast and easy. They are approachable and easy to communicate with.

Pros

Work from Set up :)

Cons

I cant share any cons yet because Im just starting with them.

Work Life Balance Centered

The hiring process is what I can boast of Everise. The interviewers are nice and easy to speak with. Although they look for certain qualities in a candidate, no doubt, I did not have any hard times with this company.

Pros

Chill environment

Cons

Work Location

Very pleasant people to work with.

The recruitment process was very smooth. The recruitment team is hardworking and pleasant to speak with. They guide and provide everything in a timely way. Courteous staff when assisting newbies.

Productive and fast hiring process

The company have a great acquisition team they have fast hiring process and all the recruitment team is highly approachable and easy to talk with . I hope you continue your great work

Pros

Fast hiring

Cons

Nothibg to say for now

Everise

competetive salary, they offer WFH, mnaagement is friendly and accomodating, easy process of application, they look after the well being of their employees.

Pros

competetive salary

Company sound good

Company sounds good and compensation is competitive.Also, since it is a new account, there may be a lot of wonderful opportunities in the future. I am looking forward to that.

Pros

Work from hkme

Cons

Kinda far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits