Everise

Experience champion48 reviews
Philippines48 reviews

Found 48 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Fun and Harmonious workplace

Good company and helpful staff. You can approach them anytime though the reply might take a while due to operation hours but its fine. As long as they provide all the neccessary needful its ok.

Pros

Work from home setup

Cons

Waiting time for the application process

Great and Cool

Since I'm only about to start for a work from home work with everise, so far the recruitment and onboarding process has been really careful and the people are very accommodating.

Productive and a fun place to be with pingpong table

If you're looking for a competitive company and you to Excell in BPO industry. Then you're at the perfect company. Everise has a lot more to offer for you to grow. RISE, EVERISE!!!

Pros

Allowances

Cons

8hours

Friendly/ kind hearted employees.

Upon applying I feel the warm welcome of the recruiters. They will answer all your inquiries. They will update you on the status of your ongoing application, it's a fast pace environment. One day hiring process. Employees are indeed kind hearted/ helpful/ amiable. So happy they offer work from home set-up which is good in this time of pandemic.

Smooth and fast hiring process

Hiring process was extremely smooth. It was also very quick; 1 day process. I liked that the company is offering work from home set-up. It is extremely convenient for people who do not wish to commute if there are other options and unless absolutely necessary. PCs are also provided so no need to worry if you meet the technical specifications needed for the job.

Fast process

The application process is fast, recruiter is kind and very helpful, he actually gives me update everytime like he is a personal assistant. Training and work are at home.

Pros

Training at home, fairly new so high chance of promition

Cons

You need to open your own account for payroll

Fair and fun workplace

People are really fun to be with, youll also able to learn from them, a verry good working environment i can say with good benefits and incentives...

Pros

Lots of incentives

Cons

None as so far

Fast and very timely rexruitment process

Very accomodating and punctual. Will never let you go by without telling you ehat to do or what eill happen nexy. Recruitment apecialist is very friendly and approachable

Good environment

They have friendly atmosphere and good environment, the application process is good, smooth and fast. The staff and personnel are very friend, approachable and professional.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Seasonal

Friendly management

From the start of my interview, The interviewer was very lively and friendly I didn't feel any pressure while he conducting the initial interview. And also, the exam was not that difficult. And the company has a fast process when it comes to application.

Pros

Friendly environment, Good compensation

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Everise?

Best place to work

Everise is the best place to work because they are giving the opportunities to every individual. Aside from that, they have an Approachable HR and professional team.

Great company with amazing benefits.

I like how they treat their applicants, very fast application and employees are very kind. Looking forward to build a career in this amazing company.

Pros

Application is over the phone to save money and for convinience

Cons

I think nothing

Very easy and quick

Very easy and quick there is no hassle applying with Everise. It really amaze me how fast I got my Job Offer right away. i would recommend this company withy friends

Pros

Good Compensation

Awesome!

The people here are friendly, nice and accomodating. They will make sure that they'll provide anything you need that would help you grow on the company.

Pros

Work from home!

Fun

The application process is fast and nice and also the trainer is nice. I think so far the management is good and the equipment is delivered fast.

Pros

Break

Very fast

I like to work here they dont waste your time and they are so helpfulI dont feel overwhealm they provide you help and even give chance and they think about the people

Pros

Wfh

Cons

Wfh

Easynand fast process

The process and people talking over the phone sounds very accomodating and they explained very well the ins and out of your task. They also sound ver helpful.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No comment yet

Excellent experience

Everise team is excellent. This company makes me more work but at the same time to balance outside work. Thank you for an opportunity given and work from home set up.

Pros

free medical

One of the Great Place to work

The company is a great place to work because of its amazing benefits at opportunities. The hiring process is fast. The recruitment team are approachable and just so amazing.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

No interner allowance

Kudos to everise!!

Their hiring process was smooth. From the interviews to the JO. They are very timely, the recruiters are helpful and friendly. They are a people first company and offers work from home which made sure the employees are safe. They also offer a competent salary.

Pros

Timely, friendly recruiters and competent salary, People first company!

Cons

None, i dont have to say anything bad against the company

Great company to work with

One of the best companies I have work with. Great management. Excellent talent acquisitions team. They provide the equipments, they help in all our needs. If we questions, they are always there to provide response.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

None so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits