Everise

Experience Champion255 reviews
Philippines255 reviews

Found 255 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Awesome

Recommendable company. lots of awesome perks and very accomodating to their employees. They really taking care of our physical and mental health. Try it to prove it to yourself

Productive and fun place

As for me, Everise is a very stable and competetive company. Also, Everise has a good offer, and benifits. They are fair when ut comes to salary, and Everise treats their l

Pros

Free lunches

Fun Work

I have been with the company a couple of years back, and the experience was great. Management took care of the employees and I came back again to be part of the fun and amazing company.

Best BPO company

Everise provides excellent value to the employees. From HR department, i can say that people here are friendly and proactive for the needs of the employees. Growth and salary compensation here is better compared to other companies. I haven't started yet but i think i will have a nice job here.

Pros

Salary compensation is better compared to other companies, Recruitment team is friendly which is nice.

Cons

I can't say any cons right now since i will be starting for a few weeks.

Very work-life balance culture.

People first companyProductive and fun work place Staffs are very friendlyRecruitment staffe are professional and well trained whennit comes to communicating with the applicants or employees

Work life balance

Work life balance, convenience, competitive, employee friendly, stress free, work life balance, convenient, fair salary, no stress, good culture, competitive learnings

Easy Recruitment Process

The recruitment process of Everise is quite easy. They don't exhaust candidates and they communicate very well. Other than that the compensation package is superb.

Benefits on Day 1

My hiring process was a quick process, though Recruitment was messy with my process as they claimed i have not finished my Final Interview when i did it the nigh before. HR however is really organized, Everything i needed to onboard myself was sent quickly.

Welcome to the Everise family!

While many companies constricted in the past year, we have experienced expansive growth. We have pushed ourselves to the edge to remain agile and innovative, and just when we think we cannot go any further, we find evolution.You have joined an award-winning company that elevates the work experience, both on-site and at home, with a focus on excellence and innovation. Demonstrated by our shiny, growing wall of Best Places to Work awards, Everise has honed an award-winning, highly diverse, and innovative company culture, enabling us to attract and retain top. We invest in our people and continuously evolve their workplace experience just as we work to evolve every customer experience.We are excited to have you start and look forward to your career here at Everise!

First time hearing the company name

It’s already 2022 and the salary offer is way below the expectations given that the company operates within Metro Manila and they can’t keep up with the HMO benefits. All other companies offer HMO at day 1 and they offer HMO upon regularization which is sooooo 2012.

It is a company that you'll surely have a career growth

This company is above excellent. The handling of their employees wether it's new or tenured is very great and they have a very good management. Starting from the recruitment process up until you're hired. This company is really for those people who wanted to have long employment since the job is not that hard and there is always fun in everything that's why working here will make you enjoy your job.

I haven't started yet

I haven't started yet but I hope the company have a work life balance for their employees but it is already good that they accommodate a temporary work at home set up.

Very smooth hiring and onboarding process!

Their hiring process is great! The recruitment staff are all polite and responsive to job applicants. They'll guide you through the application process. Instructions are clear and they provide immediate feedback. They won't leave you hanging during your entire application process. My experience is amazing so far!

Fast Hiring

The hiring process longed within one week. During the interview, you just like talking to a friend and catching up on your life. You didn't feel any pressure.

Pros

Fast Hiring

This company is a great place to work.

A great place to work cares about and supports its employees while also challenging them to grow with the company. Managers and their employees trust and respect each other and have a shared commitment to both individual and company success.

An underrated company but can offer competitive salary

I never thought that I'd be working in this company. Employees here are very accommodating. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family.

The recruitment process was really great and fast.

The company is very professional in processing all the interview. The exams were properly explained. The job offer discussion was knowledgeable. Keep up the good work.

Pros

Fast and efficient

Cons

Hiring process is fast and easy.

Over all experience is good and less hassle. I admire how they update their applicants if what is the status of their application. They guide the applicants on the process and.

Pros

Fast and easy hiring process.

Cons

None for now.

Learning new things all the time

I have had nothing but support from the beginning and I am very happy to have found this company. I have nothing but positive thoughts and opinions in all areas. Very happy here!!!

Great Company!

Compative salary and amazing comp and ben. Hiring process was fast. The recruitment team were able to notify me every step of the way. They were very patient.

I love the company

You should apply because they really accepts people who are potential. They also have all the available jobs that is fit to your skills and competencies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits