Everise

Customer Service Representative2,621 reviews
Philippines2,621 reviews

Found 2,621 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Healthy Environment

Please be good to your employees. All of them are very approachable. I think they have a good management. I really cannot tell right now since I am not yet on the actual date of my first day. I am still on my onboarding process but I can tell that they are having a good way of treating their employees.

Pros

Healthy Environment and Management

Cons

Well paced interview process with accomodating staff

Staff’s are easy to reach whenever you have questions or query. They will provide instructions easy to understand. Aside from that they will compensate with your request which will work both parties.

Pros

good compensation

Cons

none so far

benefits and friendly staff

Very accomodating staff , compensation is really good and benefits.... I'm hoping that after 5 years or 3 years they will promote me and I'm very open to coach me for my growth☺

Excellent

Everything was great, fast-paced interview, very accomodating, casual conversation, making you feel welcome, making sure every requirements are to be submitted at the right time

Pros

Fast interview

Excellent

Everything was great and I’m looking forward for the job. The HR team really helps us regards to the requirements and also explain everything that is needed.

Accommodating and fun environment

Organize application procedure. And recruitment team are so nice and assisting new hired agents. Guiding for the processing of the documents that needs to be pass before the deadline.

Pros

I hope there's a free lunch and other benefits.

Cons

Long hour for transportation

Favoritism, Discrimination and Unsecured Job position.

*Favoritism*Unsecured Job *The only good thing about this company, is its hiring process. *Make sure to read and understand everything they will ask you to sign.*Lastly they don't know how to value people. If you're good but you're not friends with the management or the non-agents they don't care about you.

Pros

Hiring Process, WFH set up and HMO day 1

Cons

Salary

Official response from Everise

January 25, 2023
Hi! thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, due to it is important for us to be professional in our daily tasks. we've forwarded your concern to our leadership team for reveiw

Recruitment team are helpful and friendly

Recruitment team are helpful and friendly. They have fair salary and the process for recruitment was fast. Looking forward to experience more in the company.

Stress free environment

Just got hired last November, but what I really like about the company is on how they handle employee. Kudos also to my trainer who really help us a lot with the training. Fun environment and friendly people. I am hoping that the TM and OS are also friendly to people . Love the fact that we work from home. Hopefully this will my long time work

Pros

Wfh, and hmo on day 1

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Recruitment Staff are welcoming and accommodating

Recruitment Staff are welcoming and accommodating during the phone interview and also in email.They keep on replying and keep you updated.I will know more.

Pros

Premium allowance and night differential

Cons

I cannot say yet because will still start on Friday

Good company and High pssing rate. Good environment, have a career growth. Have a opportunity for all employees. Happy to work with. Fun and exciting.

Pros

Free transpo

Cons

N/a

Hiring process is easy and convenient

Since im new in this company and im not yet start working i must say that hiring process was very great and easy. There employees are very accommodating.

Working at the comfort of you home with competitive salary.

I love being at home, and Everise is the best company to be with. You can wear what you want to wear while working. No need to travel onsite. Less hassle.

Pros

Salary Competitive, Equipment are all new

Cons

All is smoothly fine.

Fun Workplace

I'm in a probationary as of the moment and I think it is the best idea to apply here as an Experience Champion because the company was so generous to give us allowance aside from the base pay.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Easy paced with supportive team leads.

They treat you like a person, not an employee. That's reflected in the benefits and how management approaches employees, no yelling and screaming about challenges, just collaboration and ideas. The office environment is very fun, and expansive (can only speak for Seattle). It is a very challenging company due to the pace and ingenuity around every corner, which is awesome. If you apply yourself, you'll go somewhere.

Fun workplace

Fun place to work- allowing a wfh set up and providing Good compensation. Interviewers allows you to be yourself in answering question. I think it is much be easier for applicant to prepare if they will provide specific time of interview

Offers unlimited career development

High paying allowances and pro employee management. Assuring employees are being taken care of. Transportation for new hire orientation will be provided by company.

Pros

Free lunch free tranpo on orientation

Cons

Nho onsite

The manager who intreviewed me is very straightforward and professional. It's really great to be part of Everise.

It's such an honor being part of Everise. The hiring process is not like the other companies that you have to wait for a long time, they will inform you every right after your interview for the next process you will be doing. I got my job offer the day after my interview.

Pros

Free lunch

Easy job application and the recruitment team is on hand in getting back to oyu.

Everise made it easier for me from the first minute I submitted my application until I signed up for the job offer. They will get in touch with your right away.

Pros

good salary package

Cons

location proximity

Good people and best experience

Good people and best experience. I love the way people or the management treated us. It is just so overwhelming to be a part of this growing company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Na

Accommodating and Helpful

I will start next week and I have a great experience through the application process. They really guide me on what to do. And I do hope that I will have a great experience as well as a future agent of Everise

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits