Everise

Agent32 reviews
Philippines32 reviews

Found 32 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Fun and Good management

Good management and fun environment. They valie their employees so much and also give time for the requirements of the employees they give kaiwkalwkakakama

Friendly management and the company is willing to help everyone improve their career.

I'm a new employee in this company but I heard from other employee the good environment of the company and giving opportunity to everyone for a career growth.The hardest part of the job is working at home if you are a newbie and the most enjoyable part of the job is to gain more knowledge to improve the job.Application proccess is more efficient and only take one day.

Productive and a very fun workplace

Recruitment process is really fast. awesome job, very good recruiter. Final interview is no hussle, kind management.. Recruitment process is really fas

Pros

Recruitment from interview to job offer. Always on time!

Cons

none so far!

WFH set and fast process.

I'm glad to work with Everise and it's because it's a WFH set up. The process for new hire is also fast and they update me everyday through email and viber.

Pros

High salary for non voice

Cons

The distance

Work-life balance. Hmo on day one with insurance provided to employees. Management is good.

The company is organized. The best place to work, culture. Equality and fair management. Work-life balance. Temporary work-from-home set-up. HMO day1.

Pros

work from home. allowance, HMO day one, Group Life Insurance

Cons

no shuttle, no other branches nearby

Very responsive

Nice group of admins, always keep updating and very reliable when it comes giving information. Even you working from home. They provide equiptments too.

Good company! Happy to get a great deal I got from this company. It allows me to see what my priorities are and how can I achieve them. Everything is good

Professional work place

Fast Application process, Nice and humble superiors. Recommended Company to work with. This is the best company for starters and experienced employees.

Friendly and Approachable Management

The management is very friendly and hands-on. The trainers are very approachable and they do offer great benefits, incentives, and pay. Also, tools are easy to learn specially with training.

Pros

Special Events, Good Pay, Incentives

Cons

Shifting schedule

Great People

Its a great place to start for people doesn't have experience yet in BPO industry. Its also has a nice working environment for those tenured folks whom tired of stressful accounts from other companies.

Pros

Own savings account

Cons

N/a

Fun workplace

The management is great and my first experience is inside the company is enjoyable for a newbie like me the trainers are approachable and easy to talk to, no stress and all.

It is really a pro-worker and people are very engaging to work with

My friend referred me this company and really pushes me to try to apply since he experienced the smooth process of application and yes. I can say it is really amazing.

Pros

Account is really non toxic

Sample

Good company provided all your needs in terms of setting up your equipments and all the equipment are new as in no one yet using it its amazing and surprisingly that they gonna open your equipment in front of you and the smell of a nee things. So excited to have the training.

Pros

New equipment

Cons

None so far

The company was really great!

First off, the recruitment process was really good because all of the interviewers are really accomodating. Also, the salary was fair together with the mothly allowance. Most importantly, the company, Everise, offers work from home set up. Which is really good since we're in the middle of pandemic.

Pros

Work from home.

Fun workplace

Everise is a good company especially to beginners. I’ve been in a BPO industry for three years and for me Everise is the company who knows very well how to have a good relationship with their employees.

Pros

Good relationship between their employees

Cons

N/a

Rwlly nice place to work

Everise has a very easy process and all employees are great. It took me abiut 2 days to complete all the process and all assessments are easy. Really great company.

good company

he T.A team was great and very accomodating. The process is very fast. he account was explained carefully by management. regarding what type of customer and account we handle.

Stressful

Most of the team leads doesnt care about their agent. They only think about their teams adherance even though agent is sick and provides med cert. Offered big amount for salary but doesnt have any emphaty to their agent.

Good working environement

Well recommended to those who are looking for jobs. It has high starting salary package and it HMO on the first day. It has a great and friendly working environment.

Pros

High salary package

Cons

Very considerate about mew applicant. Giving opportunities to new applicant

The company was considerate by giving chances to the employee. And it is great because I was given a new opportunity to prove my skill and to learn new lesson about this industry.

Wonderful working environment.

It's always exciting coming in to work everyday. I learned that Everise is true to it's words about giving value to their employees. The trainer is so knowledgeable and approachable.

Pros

Pro agent management

Cons

No more work from home set up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits