Everise

Everise Employee Reviews in Taguig

Taguig1,950 reviews

Found 1,950 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,567 reviews

Productive and enjoyable workplace

Excellent pre-onboarding process. All employees assigned in hiring process are approachable. They give updates from time to time. Gives clear instructions on the next steps.

Pros

Positive working environment

Cons

Temporary account

Excellent pre-onboarding process.

Pros

Positive working environment

Cons

Temporary WFH / preferred permanent WFH

Healthy Environment

Please be good to your employees. All of them are very approachable. I think they have a good management. I really cannot tell right now since I am not yet on the actual date of my first day. I am still on my onboarding process but I can tell that they are having a good way of treating their employees.

Pros

Healthy Environment and Management

Accommodating and fun environment

Organize application procedure. And recruitment team are so nice and assisting new hired agents. Guiding for the processing of the documents that needs to be pass before the deadline.

Pros

I hope there's a free lunch and other benefits.

Cons

Long hour for transportation

Favoritism, Discrimination and Unsecured Job position.

*Favoritism*Unsecured Job *The only good thing about this company, is its hiring process. *Make sure to read and understand everything they will ask you to sign.*Lastly they don't know how to value people. If you're good but you're not friends with the management or the non-agents they don't care about you.

Pros

Hiring Process, WFH set up and HMO day 1

Cons

Salary

Official response from Everise

January 25, 2023
Hi! thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, due to it is important for us to be professional in our daily tasks. we've forwarded your concern to our leadership team for reveiw

Fun workplace

Having an oppurtunity to work in this company is a big help for me. It helps me to learn more and enhance my customer service skills. Aside from that, they provide better benefits.

Stress free environment

Just got hired last November, but what I really like about the company is on how they handle employee. Kudos also to my trainer who really help us a lot with the training. Fun environment and friendly people. I am hoping that the TM and OS are also friendly to people . Love the fact that we work from home. Hopefully this will my long time work

Pros

Wfh, and hmo on day 1

Cons

Can't think of any right now.

Good company and High pssing rate. Good environment, have a career growth. Have a opportunity for all employees. Happy to work with. Fun and exciting.

Pros

Free transpo

Cons

N/a

Hiring process is easy and convenient

Since im new in this company and im not yet start working i must say that hiring process was very great and easy. There employees are very accommodating.

Working at the comfort of you home with competitive salary.

I love being at home, and Everise is the best company to be with. You can wear what you want to wear while working. No need to travel onsite. Less hassle.

Pros

Salary Competitive, Equipment are all new

Cons

All is smoothly fine.

Fun Workplace

I'm in a probationary as of the moment and I think it is the best idea to apply here as an Experience Champion because the company was so generous to give us allowance aside from the base pay.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

Easy paced with supportive team leads.

They treat you like a person, not an employee. That's reflected in the benefits and how management approaches employees, no yelling and screaming about challenges, just collaboration and ideas. The office environment is very fun, and expansive (can only speak for Seattle). It is a very challenging company due to the pace and ingenuity around every corner, which is awesome. If you apply yourself, you'll go somewhere.

Example 9f a good company.

Everise has everything that a call center agent are looking for. They have a competitive salary also an option to work at the comfort of you own home.

Fun workplace

Fun place to work- allowing a wfh set up and providing Good compensation. Interviewers allows you to be yourself in answering question. I think it is much be easier for applicant to prepare if they will provide specific time of interview

Easy job application and the recruitment team is on hand in getting back to oyu.

Everise made it easier for me from the first minute I submitted my application until I signed up for the job offer. They will get in touch with your right away.

Pros

good salary package

Cons

location proximity

Good people and best experience

Good people and best experience. I love the way people or the management treated us. It is just so overwhelming to be a part of this growing company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Na

Accommodating and Helpful

I will start next week and I have a great experience through the application process. They really guide me on what to do. And I do hope that I will have a great experience as well as a future agent of Everise

Great Compensation Benefit

They have great compensation benefits, and the salary is competitive. I love the HMO because you don't need to be regularized to have it. And what they are offering is temporary work from home.

Awesome

Recommendable company. lots of awesome perks and very accomodating to their employees. They really taking care of our physical and mental health. Try it to prove it to yourself

fun workplace

as long as you know how to get along with people you'll be able to enjoy your day while working here specially now that most of the time you are working at the comfort of your home.

Productive and fun workplace that an employee can enjoy

Progressive company that takes care of their employees well-being. Productive workplace that every employee can enjoy. Great management support and good work strategies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Everise
  • Taguig
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?