Everise

Everise Employee Reviews in Makati

Makati42 reviews

Found 42 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

The workplace is a reallt good environment especially for those who really wants to grow in this industry

Everise is a new environment that will surely fits my capabilities and it will surely be a new home that will mold me to become a more better customer service representative .

Productiom and Smooth application

I had a goodimpression with the recuiters and they helped me a lot to be part of the company. They give tips and chances to pass the intervuew and exam.

Pros

Non taxable allowance

Cons

Located in BGS

Good company

The recruitment process on this company is not difficult and good for newbies. Recruitment people are very kind and not difficult to understand. I recommend this.

Fun work space and approachable employees they have.

I like the people working in Everise. Even my interview they are approachable and they understand your situation. Challenging roles and account as well.

Good place to work.

Recruiting process was smooth and the employers are very honest. Company provides average compensation but still competitive. Online process is superb.

Pros

13th month. Incentives. Insurance and hmo.

Fun workplace

I woukd recommend everise because they wilk value employee,fast process for application.interviewer was very accomodatung and they are all on time.best company

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Great People

Its a great place to start for people doesn't have experience yet in BPO industry. Its also has a nice working environment for those tenured folks whom tired of stressful accounts from other companies.

Pros

Own savings account

Cons

N/a

Good

wonderful great in everise they offer work from home. It was nice and i hope that i can commit to this company for more than 5 years or 10 years keep doing what youre doing

fun work place

Since its my frist BPO job Im so excited to start my job here. The compensation they offer is really good and I am looking forward for the benefits that I will be getting once I start working in the company.

productive and fun worspace

nothing to be said keep up the goodwok. work from.home.setup is okay. community is good. supervisors are friendly. equipments are in good conditoon to be ised

Fun and productive workplace

This company has impressed me a lot. I was surprised as to how fast the recruitment process was and how quickly i was processed. This company also has good benefits and pay.

Effective and fun environment

I would like to thank Everise for this opportunity they have given me. It was a smooth job application process, I like the HMO benefit they have in Everise , especially you can have it on your first day of your employment plus the free independent after 6 months.

Pros

Hmo

Cons

Low allowance

Good company

It is a great privilege's to become part of Eve rise company. They are providing good offer and good accommodation to all employees. It is very happy to be part of this company

Pros

Good benefits and compensation

Cons

lacking in updates

Great!

The company accommodates applicant the best that they can. Interviewers are friendly, as well as the other recruiters. Application process runs smoothly and accordingly however, you just need a lot of patience when it comes to updates/ personal responses from the team.

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Shifting schedule

Fun workplace

The hiring process was past and the interviewer is great listener. Working in this company will be work it especially this type of season where there is a pandemic

Professional and productive workplace

I think the company is professional to work with and the recruitment team is very accommodating. They answer questions very detailed and the hiring process was very fast.

Pros

Professional workplace

Cons

None so far since it’s pre-onboarding process

Great Place to work

The management and on-boarding team are great and friendly. a great place to work specially if you are a newbie in the industry. keep up the good work.

Pros

Great Place to work

Cons

Friendly work environment

Good

It is great to work here but it is the worst also, thry are so incompetent to their employees. This is just happen with one of my team mates. The offer is great.

Pros

Cons

Always ot

Awesome!

Hi,Had slight difficulty in my assessment, got worried that it would not go through but the staff were accommodating and helpful, issue resolved. Thumbs up!

Amazing Company

Easy process of application from day one until getting hired. Very accommodating staff. Safety protocols followed due to pandemic. They care for the safety of their employees. Kudos

Pros

accommodating

Cons

transportation

Productive and they have a good working environment

They are amazing they are processing your application so fast. Very accomodating, i would really let my friends join the company, since they have good benefits

Pros

Good salary

Cons

No cons so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Everise
  • Makati
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?