Everise

Everise Employee Reviews in Fort Bonifacio

Fort Bonifacio1,051 reviews

Found 1,051 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,556 reviews

Well paced interview process with accomodating staff

Staff’s are easy to reach whenever you have questions or query. They will provide instructions easy to understand. Aside from that they will compensate with your request which will work both parties.

Pros

good compensation

Cons

none so far

benefits and friendly staff

Very accomodating staff , compensation is really good and benefits.... I'm hoping that after 5 years or 3 years they will promote me and I'm very open to coach me for my growth☺

Excellent

Everything was great, fast-paced interview, very accomodating, casual conversation, making you feel welcome, making sure every requirements are to be submitted at the right time

Pros

Fast interview

Excellent

Everything was great and I’m looking forward for the job. The HR team really helps us regards to the requirements and also explain everything that is needed.

Recruitment team are helpful and friendly

Recruitment team are helpful and friendly. They have fair salary and the process for recruitment was fast. Looking forward to experience more in the company.

Recruitment Staff are welcoming and accommodating

Recruitment Staff are welcoming and accommodating during the phone interview and also in email.They keep on replying and keep you updated.I will know more.

Pros

Premium allowance and night differential

Cons

I cannot say yet because will still start on Friday

Fun and exciting

Fun and friendly recruiter and very good in process and also fast hiring process with very accommodating staff and easy to talk with the interviewers. Looking forward to work with.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Offers unlimited career development

High paying allowances and pro employee management. Assuring employees are being taken care of. Transportation for new hire orientation will be provided by company.

Pros

Free lunch free tranpo on orientation

Cons

Nho onsite

The manager who intreviewed me is very straightforward and professional. It's really great to be part of Everise.

It's such an honor being part of Everise. The hiring process is not like the other companies that you have to wait for a long time, they will inform you every right after your interview for the next process you will be doing. I got my job offer the day after my interview.

Pros

Free lunch

Productive and fun place

As for me, Everise is a very stable and competetive company. Also, Everise has a good offer, and benifits. They are fair when ut comes to salary, and Everise treats their l

Pros

Free lunches

Such a great company!

Be yourself, and everything will be fine as long as you tell the truth, and be reliable. Pray before the interview it we'll help you alot! Welcome to Everise

Nice and impressive company.

The process of hiring was fast and you can have the result of it, a day or two. The interviewer is very pleasant to talk to and have a good interaction with.

Very work-life balance culture.

People first companyProductive and fun work place Staffs are very friendlyRecruitment staffe are professional and well trained whennit comes to communicating with the applicants or employees

Excellent opportunity! Great and fast hiring process.

I had the best hiring process experience. The process is so fast it's just thru phone call screening and got the Job Offer within 24 hours. Highly recommend with my friends.

fun workplace

Even my application process took a month before i received my JO they still manage to give me an update almost everyday. They always offer you to help in any way they can

Easy process for applicants and friendly management.

Easy to communicate with everyone. Friendly recruitment team. They will guide you until New Hire Orientation. Friendly management. Fun and productive.. Thank you!

Great company and great people.

Everise is a very promising company and has become a "word of mouth" to call center agents as a great place to work. It is also known to be giving excellent service to its clients and customers that's why I'm very eager to be hired by them. And the application process is just great. The Hiring Staffs and Managers were all warm and very peofessional. And the process is diligent and fast.

Everise

The recruitment team was very nice and approachable. They give you updates regarding your application and doesn't leave you hanging when you have questions.

Recruitment is easy to approach

Everise is great company . I can recommend to friend and family . Happy place ang well trained.

Fast processing of Application

Just Apply few days ago got an initial interview and passed the assessment and then they already give a JO. The interviewer is very friendly and nice.

Good company

It was very easy for the process of application. You can really get hired within 1-2days. From the initial to exam and final interview was very smooth ans no issue at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits