Everise

Everise Employee Reviews

Philippines3,505 reviews

Found 3,505 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,394 reviews

Example 9f a good company.

Everise has everything that a call center agent are looking for. They have a competitive salary also an option to work at the comfort of you own home.

Fun workplace

Fun place to work- allowing a wfh set up and providing Good compensation. Interviewers allows you to be yourself in answering question. I think it is much be easier for applicant to prepare if they will provide specific time of interview

Offers unlimited career development

High paying allowances and pro employee management. Assuring employees are being taken care of. Transportation for new hire orientation will be provided by company.

Pros

Free lunch free tranpo on orientation

Cons

Nho onsite

The manager who intreviewed me is very straightforward and professional. It's really great to be part of Everise.

It's such an honor being part of Everise. The hiring process is not like the other companies that you have to wait for a long time, they will inform you every right after your interview for the next process you will be doing. I got my job offer the day after my interview.

Pros

Free lunch

Easy job application and the recruitment team is on hand in getting back to oyu.

Everise made it easier for me from the first minute I submitted my application until I signed up for the job offer. They will get in touch with your right away.

Pros

good salary package

Cons

location proximity

Good people and best experience

Good people and best experience. I love the way people or the management treated us. It is just so overwhelming to be a part of this growing company.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Na

Great Compensation Benefit

They have great compensation benefits, and the salary is competitive. I love the HMO because you don't need to be regularized to have it. And what they are offering is temporary work from home.

Awesome

Recommendable company. lots of awesome perks and very accomodating to their employees. They really taking care of our physical and mental health. Try it to prove it to yourself

Productive and fun place

As for me, Everise is a very stable and competetive company. Also, Everise has a good offer, and benifits. They are fair when ut comes to salary, and Everise treats their l

Pros

Free lunches

Such a great company!

Be yourself, and everything will be fine as long as you tell the truth, and be reliable. Pray before the interview it we'll help you alot! Welcome to Everise

fun workplace

as long as you know how to get along with people you'll be able to enjoy your day while working here specially now that most of the time you are working at the comfort of your home.

Nice and impressive company.

The process of hiring was fast and you can have the result of it, a day or two. The interviewer is very pleasant to talk to and have a good interaction with.

Productive and fun workplace that an employee can enjoy

Progressive company that takes care of their employees well-being. Productive workplace that every employee can enjoy. Great management support and good work strategies.

productive and fun

good benefits , compensation and emvironment, people are so approachable, diligent and industrious. they were helping me how to handle the clients well. working in everise is a great previlege because i have learned how to master interacting with people

One team and friendly environment

I think Everise is a good company because it has a friendly and people first environment. It has good salary range and also allowance for their employees. I'm looking forward to work here for a long time.

Pros

Has a work from home set-up.

Cons

The office is kind of far from my home.

Productive and fun environment

My experience here is awesome. The training is excellent when it comes to learning process. After the training we are now able to process the call. We have a lot of fun and learnings from the training process.

Fun and Good management

Good management and fun environment. They valie their employees so much and also give time for the requirements of the employees they give kaiwkalwkakakama

Fun Work

I have been with the company a couple of years back, and the experience was great. Management took care of the employees and I came back again to be part of the fun and amazing company.

Best BPO company

Everise provides excellent value to the employees. From HR department, i can say that people here are friendly and proactive for the needs of the employees. Growth and salary compensation here is better compared to other companies. I haven't started yet but i think i will have a nice job here.

Pros

Salary compensation is better compared to other companies, Recruitment team is friendly which is nice.

Cons

I can't say any cons right now since i will be starting for a few weeks.

Very work-life balance culture.

People first companyProductive and fun work place Staffs are very friendlyRecruitment staffe are professional and well trained whennit comes to communicating with the applicants or employees

Nice workplace

The process was great from recruitment to training... they are very considerate and gives chance to people to be trained and work for them. I had a funfilled experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Everise. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits
  • Everise
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?