ETON properties

ETON properties Employee Reviews

Philippines8 reviews
Great Management
Great People with great environment. I have learned about almost everything. The People are so fun to work with. Also, the management are supportive and making sure that all employees have a work life balance kind of lifestyle.
Real Estate Industry
I have met a wide range of market and network.

I've been closing deals with the clients to have pre-selling units.

Sold enough units.

I have learned a lot from this company
Micromanagement
Owners children meddles in operations.. Micromanaging leaves professional managers no decision making responsibilities. No respect for their manaers. The
Pros
Salary Competitive
Cons
Micromanaging
Condominium
Knowledge and power of your job.need of you have an attitude respect and honest.to trying hard working immediately and be friendship.trustworthy and humble.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
I hour break
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, and very good company
I have enjoyed working with them for the past 2 years, they allow me to grow not only as their employee but also for personal interest in life. As i enter the new chapter in my life i will be forever grateful that i have been part of their good company.
Pros
good working environment
enjoyable workplace
I typically do the job of a receptionist, I Report directly to the Building Manager. Observes the Eton look and image at all times and attentive in delivering Eton standards of service, i Provide support, assistance and exceptional service to both internal and external guest, Answer calls, screen and direct guest inquiries accordingly. Record and delay messages efficiently, Prepare formal letters and documents. Schedule, record, maintain appointment diary. and Carry out general, administrative and marketing support and other security functions as directed by the building manager. I enjoy working with my colleagues from the administrative employees, the security, housekeeping and the maintenance of the building. for me the hardest part of my job is i work for a very long time period. i work there for 12 hours a day every monday to friday. and for weekends my work schedule is a regular office hours. i don't even have a quality time for my my self as well as for the households chores. enjoyable part? everything was so enjoyable i do really love my work, my workmates. i enjoy meeting different kind people.
Pros
snacks, birthday leave, incentives, bonus
Productive workplace.
Lovely people. You will learn many things and enhance your skills and potentials.
Salary / Benefits
I worked in allowance base but with commission incentive
I worked in my own ways to get my target sales. The Management are very supportive when it comes to kits and materials and flyers for the promotional tour.