Eton Properties Philippines

Eton Properties Philippines Employee Reviews

Philippines18 reviews

Good People

I learned a lot as an architect, and my job functions were very broad. The people I worked with are fun and very helpful. I learned new technical knowledge, and gained new friends.

Productive and fun workplace

Good company overall, give training to employees. Flexible work time arrangements plus hybrid system. However top management decisions are slow. Recommended for experienced engineers

Pros

Work-life balance, flexible time

Cons

Company offers inhouse trainings for its employees.

You can still have a work-life balance even if the workloads are overwhelming. During pandemic, the company supports its employees by giving shuttle services, flexible office hours and a hybrid setup.

Challenge always awaits to those who hired

if you hired for the first time, you have to be ready , you will be experiencing the overwhelming work and intelligent people, almost all of them staying at planning department.

Pros

Learn the ways you knows

Cons

Bad politics

Good but no direction

Good but you must accept that there are things beyond your control. You must anticipate the ever changing 'directions' from the management. .

Pros

Free Shuttle Service Flexible working arrangement

Cons

No direction.

fun and productive

Reliable and establish company with competitive commission in Philippines real estate industry. The company deliver their projects with customer satisfaction.

Many projects in different locations

While Eton has Many projects in different locations in Manila, Philippines, they stopped selling their most fast-moving project in Makati very abruptly in 2016.

Pros

Sell all peojects

Cons

Lack of security/support

Politics in the company is terrible

My first 2 years in the company is tremendous. The next 2 years is a nightmare. Some of the employees are friendly. But most of the people from executive levels were traitors. Never trust them. They will definitely pull you down if they don't like you.

Okay

Decent job. People are friendly. Good for dresh graduates. No allowances. Flexible job. Location wise. Pay is not competetive but over-all the company is well

Pros

Free meal stub

Cons

Routine

Workplace is ok

Workplace and bosses are ok.more seminars for the employees exact time to be in and out.lot of bosses from one department sometimes work flow are ok but most of the time kanya kanya

Pros

Lot of seminars

Cons

No treats for christmas

Challenging

It helped me to improve my customer service skills and associating with people. I learned about selling. It was a very challenging job because you need to show your clients that they can trust you with their investment

The perks and benefits of the employees are not that competitive compared to its sister companies.

Productive environment. Employees are fun to work with. Some of the management's executives are not that hands-on when it comes to their designated departments.

Pros

Discounted lunch, HMO and parking

Cons

Open minded and excellent cultured company

This company is fun to work with. It offers many opportunities for its employees to improve one's ability to communicate better and work happier. The company was also generous in terms of giving proper incentives to its employees.

Good management and workplace

Challenging works occurs by doing multi tasking for a field engr position and a office engr works, but use to it because of few staff and just do it for the sake of work here.

Pros

multi tasking

family oriented office.

Working at Eton Properties Philippines Inc. is fun and easy. I usually work 10 hours a day. We have no Saturday and Sunday work. I learned that i have to give my best always with or without the supervision of my boss. The management looks after the needs of the employees and their family. Employees are loyal and stayed with the company. My job is very challenging because I have to make sure that every meetings, schedules and appointments are set accordingly. I have to ensure that boss gets the assistance that he needs everyday. What i enjoy about my job is that you manage the schedule of the the boss and boss relies on me all the time.

Pros

We have activities/trainings that motivate and advance employees skills and talents

Cons

office environment is not very conducive

Fun workplace because of the co-workers.

>My typical day at work sometimes good, sometimes bad >I learned a lot of things aside that I`m already experience customer service, but during my day in my last just was additional learning as we have training about handling irate clients and stress management program. >The management was cool, but I think there`s a lot need to improve about benefits and wages, in order to satisfy their employees and will not think about leaving the company. > My co-workers are fun to work with I don`t have problem with them. > The hardest part in my job is when you encounter irate client/s, but the good thing there is I know how to handle them. > The most enjoyable part in my last job was still we manage to smile, laugh each other even we are already in the midst of problem about our clients concerns.

Pros

Our manager treats us food like lunch or dinner.

Cons

N/a

Productive Workplace

I am in-charge of assisting the Property Manager with the day to day activities of the condominium. Basically in-charge of attending to the concerns of each unit owner and providing quality customer service.

productive and rewarding daily activity

theres a saying "if you love your job, you will not work a day in your life" this is how it felt like working here. everyday is a different challenge but I learned to go with the flow and keep up with the demands of the management.

Pros

50% discount on lunch

Cons

very slow position progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eton Properties Philippines. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Salary / Benefits

Eton Properties Philippines Reviews by Location

Learn about Eton Properties Philippines in popular locations

• Eton Properties Philippines
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?